Tuesday Weighers

LittleFlutterby said:
2lb off this week

8st 12lb lost- wanting my 9 stone next week!!!

WOW, that is brilliant!

How long have you been doing SW for now?

I lost 2lb this week and am hoping for 3lb next week to get me to 3 stone (but anything over 1/2lb would be good as it will be * week and that's all I need to drop into the next stone bracket)

:)

Stayed the same this week, which I am very happy about as I went out for the evening with the kids to the cinema, had popcorn (which was 66 syns just on its own lol) and a slushy and then we did harvester and I didn't hold back on me noms, even had a Rocky horror ice-cream lol. So not gaining really works for me :)

I'm really surprised I lost 6lbs, I followed sw diet properly and upped my exercise because I gained last week. Now Hoping I maintain or lose next week, but seeing as its easter and I have a double decker easter egg, that looks unlikey. But At least I'll enjoy easter.

Put 1lb on so next week I need the 1.5lbs to get down to the next stone zone...:innocent0001:

Well done everyone on your losses, 1.5 off for me this week, really delighted got 1.5stone and club 10!!

Not had the chance to pop on here lately.

Last week I had a gain :( 2lb on but this week...

6lb off!! Got my 4 and a half stone award!! :D

slscarborough said:
Have had a bad couple of days and really need to keep a gain at bay - any ideas ?

Plenty of water, lots of super free. You could make a batch of speed soup and have that for lunch for a few days. Don't beat yourself up over it.

Most importantly get back on the wagon!

slscarborough said:
Have had a bad couple of days and really need to keep a gain at bay - any ideas ?

Ah me too! Had a massive blow out last night, too many drinks and a burger n chips at the pub ! I don't regret it, was a gourmet pub and the food was really fresh and not greasy at all. But I still need to get back on track! Now need to find this super speed soup recipe.

Hi went to my WI on Tuesday I went on my own scales before I left and it said 16 stone 9lbs so I was well chuffed because that meant a loss of 2 and a half pounds so when I stood on the scales at class she says "ooh suzie you've put on a half pound" I was like WHAT!!! I don't understand that what I get for feeling cocky getting on the scales I was gutted. Is anybody else had this happen to them with the scales!!?? Xxx

Well I've been off the radar for a few weeks but after choosing my honeymoon destination I now realise I cannot be the beaches whale on the gorgeous white sands and clear waters of Cuba!!

The running has commenced :) the last couple of weeks I have put on 3.5lbs and I'm now back under a stone loss.

To be fair I haven't been on plan for a few weeks as we're going thru a skint spell. Off to York for the weekend next week for a hen do so that has skinted us big style.

All for a good cause tho. I need to have a good week OR ELSE!!

Please kick me up the butt!!

My partners cousin has lost 48lbs and is getting into size 10 dresses (start weight 16st 10lbs). The mother in law is singing her praises like nobody's business!! She's doing great :) yet the MIL hasn't even suggested I look like I've lost anything.

Nevermind, she's an ugly old battleaxe!!

greedyguts1980 said:
Well I've been off the radar for a few weeks but after choosing my honeymoon destination I now realise I cannot be the beaches whale on the gorgeous white sands and clear waters of Cuba!!

The running has commenced :) the last couple of weeks I have put on 3.5lbs and I'm now back under a stone loss.

To be fair I haven't been on plan for a few weeks as we're going thru a skint spell. Off to York for the weekend next week for a hen do so that has skinted us big style.

All for a good cause tho. I need to have a good week OR ELSE!!

Please kick me up the butt!!

My partners cousin has lost 48lbs and is getting into size 10 dresses (start weight 16st 10lbs). The mother in law is singing her praises like nobody's business!! She's doing great :) yet the MIL hasn't even suggested I look like I've lost anything.

Nevermind, she's an ugly old battleaxe!!

Don't beat yourself up hun, I'm sure you look great....... Just put yourself back on plan and u will soon be losing loads again xx

Back