Tuesday Weighers

I find Easter really hard. I love chocolate and dont see why I should deprive myself when everyone else is eating! I was trying to be good today but that went off track. Will try really hard tomorrow. I must admit I have new scales and last Tuesday they were dead accurate with the SW ones. I darent get on mine at the moment....

I find Easter really hard. I love chocolate and dont see why I should deprive myself when everyone else is eating! I was trying to be good today but that went off track. Will try really hard tomorrow. I must admit I have new scales and last Tuesday they were dead accurate with the SW ones. I darent get on mine at the moment....

Ahh soo hard. I had quite a good day SW meal times wise, but had 3 creme eggs!! Gutted (they were lovely tho) lying in bed hungry now :(( compared to myself on other years, where il'd gorge thru lots of big eggs, and compared to others today (my skinnys sisters must have eat triple what i did!) i feel like i did okay, i held back. but realistically it was too much. i really hope it doesnt hamper my weight loss this week because im deeeeeeeesparate for a losss!!!! :'( :'(

tubster said:
Ahh soo hard. I had quite a good day SW meal times wise, but had 3 creme eggs!! Gutted (they were lovely tho) lying in bed hungry now :(( compared to myself on other years, where il'd gorge thru lots of big eggs, and compared to others today (my skinnys sisters must have eat triple what i did!) i feel like i did okay, i held back. but realistically it was too much. i really hope it doesnt hamper my weight loss this week because im deeeeeeeesparate for a losss!!!! :'( :'(

Even though I was off plan Saturday and had too much chocolate yesterday.
I don't feel too bad because I ate no where near as much rubbish as I would have prior to SW.
Just shows we are changing and making better decisions

Dreading tmws weigh in chocolate got the better of me, also totm really gutted......!!!!

Geobar said:
Even though I was off plan Saturday and had too much chocolate yesterday.
I don't feel too bad because I ate no where near as much rubbish as I would have prior to SW.
Just shows we are changing and making better decisions

I agree - we are human and enjoy our food so unless we plan on being perfect every day then enjoy some then draw line and back on plan next day.

Last edited:
Williams said:
Dreading tmws weigh in chocolate got the better of me, also totm really gutted......!!!!

Whatever happens, let it go and just look for award to a good week ahead x

I didn't know how to post the link do I took a photo

ah thanks! It's bubbling away on my stove right now, after another synful day yesterday I sure need it! And with this dreary weather a steaming bowl of soup is just what the doctor ordered, my OH even wants to try it since he thinks it smells so good :D

I am sure everyone has had a weekend like this with the bank holiday and easter and all, lets just all get back on track and I am sure the losses will follow!

Ddelta said:
ah thanks! It's bubbling away on my stove right now, after another synful day yesterday I sure need it! And with this dreary weather a steaming bowl of soup is just what the doctor ordered, my OH even wants to try it since he thinks it smells so good :D

I am sure everyone has had a weekend like this with the bank holiday and easter and all, lets just all get back on track and I am sure the losses will follow!

Hope you enjoy

am hoping for a good result at weigh in tomorrow, havnt had any chocolate im not really fussy on it to be honest i would rather have a packet of crisps, i have had a hi-fi choc and orange bar but counted it as syns, there is just enough choc on them for me, good luck for tomorrow everyone. xx

To be fair, unless yr consultant is a battleaxe she will be expecting Easter eggs to have been consumed and nice food to be eaten as its family time. So draw a line under it and get back on track tmrw :) xxx

turkish delight said:
am hoping for a good result at weigh in tomorrow, havnt had any chocolate im not really fussy on it to be honest i would rather have a packet of crisps, i have had a hi-fi choc and orange bar but counted it as syns, there is just enough choc on them for me, good luck for tomorrow everyone. xx

I wish I could be like that!

Just want to say good luck to you all for tommorow :)

Not looking 4ward 2 by WI 2moro. Really wanting 2 eat 2day & really struggling 2nite :-( Jst had Slimming Cake Ladies Low Fat Chocolate Baked Cheesecake which is 4.5syns but I had it wi dbl cream which I think has used rest if my syns! There r caramel Easter eggs in fridge - they may not b there l8r!

Good luck 2 every 1 2moro :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

good luck everyone, hope we all get the results we deserve! x

Good luck today everyone! Nervous and excited today :)

In relation to weighing in, do people have 'treats' after or just continue as if it was a normal day? And if you do treat, is it within your daily syns or do you just have whatever? Random I know ;)

Well done silvermane on the loss today xx

Good luck today everyone! Nervous and excited today :)

In relation to weighing in, do people have 'treats' after or just continue as if it was a normal day? And if you do treat, is it within your daily syns or do you just have whatever? Random I know ;)

Well done silvermane on the loss today xx

I always have a treat. I try to keep within my syns but if I dont have them I dont worry to much - like this week I have no syns left but I am going home aft WI to have burger stuffed with Stilton and an easter egg :) I would rather do this on WI night than at the weekend then end up feeling guilty!!!

Very happy to say i STS - had 3 days off plan so expected a gain. x

Back