Tuesday Weighers

WI tonight and I really would love my Club 10, but who knows, I didnt have easter eggs at the weekend but I did have a birthday meal of curry and a slice of chocolate birthday cake on Sunday so fingers crossed. Good Luck for today everyone!

back from my weigh in and im thrilled with a 2lb loss (TOTM usually stay the same during my weigh in at this time). well done everyone with your loses and good luck for the evening weigh ins. xxx

Yay 1lb off very happy. After wi I'll have something if I fancy it but I don't have many syns through the week usually so would fall within my syns allowance

Well done on all the losses guys!!
Haven't been to WI this week as I'm away at the seaside but thinking after the HORRENDOUS weekend I had, I may have broken the scales anyway...whoops!
Oh well...back on it this week and hope for a loss next week :)

Stacey87 said:
Well done on all the losses guys!!
Haven't been to WI this week as I'm away at the seaside but thinking after the HORRENDOUS weekend I had, I may have broken the scales anyway...whoops!
Oh well...back on it this week and hope for a loss next week :)

Your entitled to a week off now and again!? Just get back on it ASAP. I if you have gained you'll loose it in no time

2lbs here. FFS. All I want is to get in to the bloody 14's and I've been a super bloody angel aaalllll week! Even mixed up my days and ensured I have upped my water before anyone suggests it. Raaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

But it's 2lbs which is great and I am very happy with a loss. I guess. Just no one offer me a cake right now or I may just take it :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
2lbs here. FFS. All I want is to get in to the bloody 14's and I've been a super bloody angel aaalllll week! Even mixed up my days and ensured I have upped my water before anyone suggests it. Raaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

But it's 2lbs which is great and I am very happy with a loss. I guess. Just no one offer me a cake right now or I may just take it :D xx

2lb is really good. Apparently the best and most sustainable way to loose weight is 1-2lb a week

Half a pound on for me .. and to say I am absolutely gutted is an understatement. I am so cheesed off I can't tell you. I have not put a foot wrong I swear ... and am racking my brains to try and figure out how this has happened. I've gone right through Easter without even sniffing a bit of chocolate, stayed on plan ... and I gain half a pound? It's not my 'time of the month' or anything like that ... there is absolutely no reason why this has happened. Second week in I had a blow out on wine and chocolate and stayed the same. This week I'm as good as gold and I gain half a pound.

The ONLY differences to normal weeks are that I haven't been able to get and do my walks as much, because I've been busy with work. And the other thing is I haven't eaten any eggs. I don't like eggs (I'm a veggie - no meat or fish) but I have really tried to eat eggs on this plan as they are free and an extra source of protein. This past week I just haven't been able to face them ... but that's the only difference to what I've done in the two previous weeks when I lost 2.5 lbs and then 2lbs.

I was only on here last night singing the praises of SW and now I feel like chucking it in. I know that must seem like an over-reaction ... but honestly, if you'd seen how I've stuck to plan, good as gold and then to get this result. Am just gutted, honestly.

Morrigan96 said:
Half a pound on for me .. and to say I am absolutely gutted is an understatement. I am so cheesed off I can't tell you. I have not put a foot wrong I swear ... and am racking my brains to try and figure out how this has happened. I've gone right through Easter without even sniffing a bit of chocolate, stayed on plan ... and I gain half a pound? It's not my 'time of the month' or anything like that ... there is absolutely no reason why this has happened. Second week in I had a blow out on wine and chocolate and stayed the same. This week I'm as good as gold and I gain half a pound.

The ONLY differences to normal weeks are that I haven't been able to get and do my walks as much, because I've been busy with work. And the other thing is I haven't eaten any eggs. I don't like eggs (I'm a veggie - no meat or fish) but I have really tried to eat eggs on this plan as they are free and an extra source of protein. This past week I just haven't been able to face them ... but that's the only difference to what I've done in the two previous weeks when I lost 2.5 lbs and then 2lbs.

I was only on here last night singing the praises of SW and now I feel like chucking it in. I know that must seem like an over-reaction ... but honestly, if you'd seen how I've stuck to plan, good as gold and then to get this result. Am just gutted, honestly.

It might show next week. Keep at it. Try not to get too disheartened

MinkyDinky said:

Well done!! You'll get there xxx

It's my first week and only lost 1lb. Found it really hard at the start of week and made a few mistakes but think I now have the hang of it do hopefully it will be 2lb's next week

Week 1 and i'm -3lbs!! Yay for week 1

Charlotteg1988 said:
Week 1 and i'm -3lbs!! Yay for week 1

Well done xx

mellymelz said:
It's my first week and only lost 1lb. Found it really hard at the start of week and made a few mistakes but think I now have the hang of it do hopefully it will be 2lb's next week

It takes some getting used to!! Well done xx

I stayed jst within my syns this wk & lost 1lb which I am happy with.

Well done on all the WI's this wk. If u had a gain its a new wk, start afresh & put this wk behind u x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

1.5 off for me and my half stone award :D A very proud bunny right here :D xxx

RubyRed80 said:
1.5 off for me and my half stone award :D A very proud bunny right here :D xxx

Well done ruby & congrats on the award :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hi everyone - lost 4.5lbs this week, got my club 10 award and SOTW x x

1.5lbs off for me this week, I thought I was due my Club 10, but it turns out that the target was incorrect and I have another 0.5lbs to lose to get it. Next week for sure.

Back