Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone! I lost 2lbs so I'm now in the 14s :) need 2lbs next week to get for my 1.5stone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 0.5lb this week. Which got me my stone award and slimmer of the week. (was a poor turn out 2nite) very happy as splurged over the wkend. I really want to push on now. Going to try for 2.5lb this week!

Can I join, please?

My club had to change from a Wednesday to a Tuesday.

2lb off for moi :) that's 9 stone lost now, and my (what would be) club 40!!!

Im so so so pleased. 7.5lbs!!! Over easter... after 6 creme eggs and 1 normal sized egg!! Broke into the 13stone something group!! got my club 10!! and my 1 and a half stone award! so much more than I could have hoped for. I don't know how... it certainly never seems to correlate with the weeks eating/excercise. The only thing i can hope Is I punished myself for my treats by being syn free mostly the rest of the week... maybe its connected to the totm?! I just dont understand... but am very happy... i pray its not a mistake and i dont pay for it next week!! Want to continue to looose :) :) xx

tubster said:
Im so so so pleased. 7.5lbs!!! Over easter... after 6 creme eggs and 1 normal sized egg!! Broke into the 13stone something group!! got my club 10!! and my 1 and a half stone award! so much more than I could have hoped for. I don't know how... it certainly never seems to correlate with the weeks eating/excercise. The only thing i can hope Is I punished myself for my treats by being syn free mostly the rest of the week... maybe its connected to the totm?! I just dont understand... but am very happy... i pray its not a mistake and i dont pay for it next week!! Want to continue to looose :) :) xx

Well done that's amazing. Take what you can get. Just be on plan this week and you shouldn't have a gain

Geobar said:
Your entitled to a week off now and again!? Just get back on it ASAP. I if you have gained you'll loose it in no time

Thanks Hun, I'm back on it now...no naughty treats n the cupboards are getting cleared later lol

tubster said:

Wow!!! That's amazing!!!!

LittleFlutterby said:
2lb off for moi :) that's 9 stone lost now, and my (what would be) club 40!!!

Well done hun. Well deserved x

Morrigan96 said:
Half a pound on for me .. and to say I am absolutely gutted is an understatement. I am so cheesed off I can't tell you. I have not put a foot wrong I swear ... and am racking my brains to try and figure out how this has happened. I've gone right through Easter without even sniffing a bit of chocolate, stayed on plan ... and I gain half a pound? It's not my 'time of the month' or anything like that ... there is absolutely no reason why this has happened. Second week in I had a blow out on wine and chocolate and stayed the same. This week I'm as good as gold and I gain half a pound.

The ONLY differences to normal weeks are that I haven't been able to get and do my walks as much, because I've been busy with work. And the other thing is I haven't eaten any eggs. I don't like eggs (I'm a veggie - no meat or fish) but I have really tried to eat eggs on this plan as they are free and an extra source of protein. This past week I just haven't been able to face them ... but that's the only difference to what I've done in the two previous weeks when I lost 2.5 lbs and then 2lbs.

I was only on here last night singing the praises of SW and now I feel like chucking it in. I know that must seem like an over-reaction ... but honestly, if you'd seen how I've stuck to plan, good as gold and then to get this result. Am just gutted, honestly.

Please hang in there. What u are experiencing is perfectly normal. Its happened to all of us for no apparent reason then next wk or wk after u will get a great loss.
Trust the plan.
I was just like u and thought about giving in so many times when I didn't get the loss I expected if thought I deserved but 7 month later I'm 2.5 stone lighter x

4lbs off for me this week :)

Back