Tuesday Weighers

Dreading this Tuesday, spent two days at my boyfriends mum and dads and there wasn't a vegetable in sight. Dread to think how much I've gained, staying syn free until Tuesday now

donna88 said:
Dreading this Tuesday, spent two days at my boyfriends mum and dads and there wasn't a vegetable in sight. Dread to think how much I've gained, staying syn free until Tuesday now

I had a chippy tea this week. Trying to get on the speed foods between now and Tuesday.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm hoping for a good loss Tuesday, was very bad last weekend but have been good since and have had lots of superfree food over the weekend including no less than SIX different veggies on my dinner today and superfree soup for tea :) here's hoping for a very good loss!
I'm going to be sticking to this super healthy food as well as my poor doggy has just been diagnosed with diabetes so we will both be having lovely fresh healthy food all the time now!

Does anyone else feel that they haven't lost any weight? I know that sounds a stupid question but I really don't feel any different this week :( hopefully the scales tell a different story on Tuesday :) x

IbizaBodyNeeded said:
Does anyone else feel that they haven't lost any weight? I know that sounds a stupid question but I really don't feel any different this week :( hopefully the scales tell a different story on Tuesday :) x

I feel a bit like that. Had a reasonable day today. Got lots of speed food planned for tomoz as well ad a swim after work. Fingers crossed that will make a difference.
I know its corny but my SW consultant always says have a bad day, don't make it a bad week. Get back on it and you will feel in control of it.
Fingers crossed for u... And me.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had a great loss last week but this week has been a disaster! dont know what happened... all will power deserted me and i went back to my old ways :(

With you there Tubster - I have managed to stay on plan but it has taken every ounce of will power that I had (though I did eat 2 x caramel eggs!!!). Made it harder with the OH being away for work so boredom set in as well. Also did not help that the weather was miserable all weekend with strong winds, hail, snow, rain and occasional breakthrough of sun!!!!! Make sure you go to WI and start again - make up a meal plan for the week so you know what you are able to have if you fancy something.

Good luck :hug99:

I'm also feeling a bit eekkk about tomorrow! We shall see...good luck all :) xx

I have dreamed twice this week that when I weighed in on Tueday, I had lost 5lbs this week, wishful thinking Moi ?????

I don't feel too bad weight wise, normally after a couple of bad days I feel massive, but I don't feel like I've gained loads, so hopefully I've managed to maintain or only gain a lb or so. So tempted to get some chocolate now though :/

I need a good kick up the backside ladies! Came home from work and ate complete rubbish :( day before weigh in too. Annoyed with myself now :( I think I need to make more of an effort to make more of the recipes finding myself taking pasta and chicken/tuna everyday for work. Getting very boring x

Nervous for WI later today after an unfair (had no easter chocs) 2lb gain last week!!! Been on plan but just scared now. Feels like if I eat out I am doomed even though I syn it! :-(

1.5 off for me. Well done to those that have weighed and good luck to those that wil be weighing later

Last edited:
im not able to make it tonight, gutted as it was my last one before my holiday :( Will WI at home instead..usually the same result or near enough!

Hi everyone,
I had my first WI this morning and I've lost 3.5lbs :D that will do me just nicely, I'm aiming for 2lbs next week

Only 1lb off this week. Boo. Still, I'll take any loss, so can't complain too much. That's 10lbs off in five weeks. Really hoping for 2lbs of a week for the next two weeks to get to a stone!

Hope evryone's weigh-ins go well! x

Back