Tuesday Weighers

Hi all,

Just weighed in and lost 4lbs this week! Absolutely made up, I put half a pound on last week (Easter and birthday) but I've been 100% on plan this week and it's clearly paid off! That means I've lost 7.5lbs since I started SW at the end of March :D

Lost 0.5lb (not been 100% this week) but all a step in the right direction x

Well done to everyone :)

well done everyone :)

Well done everyone, I don't weigh until 5 and still no idea how I've done... I must have gained, just keeping fingers crossed it isn't too much

Had to weigh in at home tonight as I can't make class. 1.5lb loss :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5 on for me this week, poooo I know why though so this week back on plan again and doing good. Been very good today :D and going on the bike in a bit so very good me. Just need to keep this going now. I don't get very motivated by my consultant it seems like she's not that bothered by new people joining because she's got many people there already. But I feel like I need to find a new slimming world group.

3lb off- happy bunny :) just more of the same next week would be awesome!!

actually- going to REALLY work at it and aim for as close to 4lb next week as possible. That would get me my 9 1/2 stone award- I really want it!! Next week ideally!!

1lb off 4 me :) Happy with that, always say 1lb off any more great but lb is a lb!!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

3lbs off for me, Club 10 and just 1.5lbs to my 2st shiny

Hi guys, I normally weigh on a Thursday but am probably swapping groups so i weighed in tonight and my new group and i lost 0.5lbs - Not terrible as I did weigh in on Thursday. Well done to everyone who has lost if you've had a gain, draw a line under it and move on. What's done is done you can get your way back! :)

Well done to everyone on there losses - to those who gained, the week has past so start afresh and do not dwell on it - it happens!

Have a great week everyone and see you all next week :)

Back