Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone and those that aren't happy with their results this week, at least we're on a new week and can start again :)

I lost 1/2 lb and very happy with it. I'm back at my target weight...for the first time without something big coming up that week such as a wedding or Christmas, but I'm going to still try and loose this week, as I'd like to be in the next stone bracket, after this week I'll be trying to maintain

Loss of 3.5lbs yesterday. Very pleased!
That was only my 2nd weigh in, so i'm expecting it to slow down a lot :)

Yay well done you, love this forum... its so inspiring!

Keep going ladies some great losses X
1.5lbs off for me this week

skinnyminx said:
Yay well done you, love this forum... its so inspiring!

:) xx

Hey haven't been on in ages, but I'm all biz after maintaining last week I lost 2lbs this week. Not far off losing 2st, so really gonna try hard thi week to get it.

Hi everyone - I've been out of minimmins touch for a couple of weeks so am trying to catch up on what I missed!

I had a week off work with my family, so I decided to take the week off plan. I thought of it a bit like flexible syns, but rather than allocating a limit of syns, I gave myself a limit of days! I have heard so often how difficult it is to get back on plan after anytime off it, so I thought this would be the best way to deal with it.

Long story short, I was off plan from Saturday right through to the following Sunday (and missed my Tuesday weigh-in) but jumped straight back on plan on Monday morning. I was preparing myself for at least a 2lb gain but was content with that. After all, that's what 'normal' people do... go up and down 1 or two pounds every now and then, right?

I had a 1 lb gain on Tuesday evening, so it wasn't as bad as I expected. I have settled back into the plan and am confident that I will have that extra pound off for next week, at least!

On a sadder note, our Consultant told us that she will be leaving. She has been such a support to everyone in our group and manages to keep the fun in slimming so she will be missed very much! :(

Hope you're all still doing well! :)

Hi all!

I'm new to slimming world and minimins, so Tuesday was my first weigh in. I lost 4lbs!! And even better than that I have got passed my 'sticking point' of weight I usually can't get under! So pleased, and for once on a diet I have not felt that I have denied myself much at all! Hurrah!!
Well done to the rest of you, whether you have had losses or not...sticking with a plan is an achievement in itself! xxx

monty35 said:
Hi all!

I'm new to slimming world and minimins, so Tuesday was my first weigh in. I lost 4lbs!! And even better than that I have got passed my 'sticking point' of weight I usually can't get under! So pleased, and for once on a diet I have not felt that I have denied myself much at all! Hurrah!!
Well done to the rest of you, whether you have had losses or not...sticking with a plan is an achievement in itself! xxx

Welcome and well done. I hope you find this site as helpful as I do.
Any help or advice just ask and someone will be able to help I'm sure

Hi all!

You have abut the same wieght I had to shift. It is not easy but I did scenic route of about 1 a week. good luck x

Hi I lost 1.5 pounds this week really hoping to get another pound off on Tuesday coz that will get me my stone and a half award so fingers crossed. I love this site reading all ur stories and you get heeps of advice too!! Well done on your losses xxx ps can I be nosy and ask how much exercise yous all do and also do yous find exercise gives you big weight losses at scales xxx

Hi everyone, this week i lost 1lb taking my to my 1 stone award, very happy, dont think i've done so well this week but we will see what happens on tuesday! Good luck everyone x

I lost 0.5lb on Tuesday. Which was the me as the wk before. The week before I had had a blow out so was pleased with 0.5lb. This weeks weigh in I wasn't as please as I had been good on the whole. Think I had little slips each day that maybe I didnt help.

But this week I had McDonalds! ?? tried to get back on track but I hate not been able to treat myself at the weekend. I def need some motivation, and dreading Tuesdays weigh in.

Lost 1 stone 0.5lb so far, don't want to lose focus. I want to get my 2 stone by my 30th in 9 wks time.

I must say this site really helps as I haven't told any of my friends or family I am doing SW as there so bloody thin. Only my fella knows and he doesn't get it. Having this site makes me feel like I am not alone.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

emmamarie22 said:
I lost 0.5lb on Tuesday. Which was the me as the wk before. The week before I had had a blow out so was pleased with 0.5lb. This weeks weigh in I wasn't as please as I had been good on the whole. Think I had little slips each day that maybe I didnt help.

But this week I had McDonalds! ?? tried to get back on track but I hate not been able to treat myself at the weekend. I def need some motivation, and dreading Tuesdays weigh in.

Lost 1 stone 0.5lb so far, don't want to lose focus. I want to get my 2 stone by my 30th in 9 wks time.

I must say this site really helps as I haven't told any of my friends or family I am doing SW as there so bloody thin. Only my fella knows and he doesn't get it. Having this site makes me feel like I am not alone.

This site is fab. Glad that you fell that way.
I've fallen off the wagon a little this week. I'm staying at my MIL's and there's nowhere for me to keep my food and none of gets is sw friendly. She's doing us a huge favour letting us stay here but I can't wait to get home.
Good luck

hoping that this tuesday I lose 2lb plus - my hubby has left to work overseas so Im counting down the number of weigh-ins I have until he gets home - which is 4, Id love to have him comment on the massive amount ive lost lol so im working hard, he probably wont notice though being a fella lol xx hope everyone is having a good week xx

the support here is great - I understand what you mean about other people not 'getting' it - theres someone I know who tells me every week that ill put the weight ive lost back on next week.. but every week i prove them wrong ha! so in a way i wish Id not told certain people x just think how gorgeous you'd look with your 2stone award for your birthday x

Joined SW last tuesday and going for my first weigh in this tuesday, bit excited for it but nervous as well. I live at home with my dad and brother and all week my dad has been making comments that are starting to annoy me. He is stuck with the idea of dieting that was around in the 60's. I get the feeling he is waiting on me failing at this diet like I have done in the past but I'm really determined to prove him wrong. I'm really glad I found this forum as looking through the different posts I've already learnt a lot and everyone is so supportive!

Back