Tuesday Weighers

So nervous for tomorrow! Went to a wedding yesterday...had a carvery and ate 2 yorkshire pud as well as gravy.... About 12 vodka, and 3 spiced rums.....and then a small amount of buffet food....followed by a slice of wedding cake!!!!! Id been SUPER good all week barely having syns to make.up......but I'm just thinking it won't have worked!!

I was just about to post on here and ask if anyone else is feeling nervous! I'm really nervous for some reason; weighed myself in the week and I'd put on 1lb, despite being 100% on plan. I know I shouldn't do this because my weight fluctuates, but it's just made me even more nervous about tomorrow now!

I lost 4lbs last week which was a huge achievement for me, I'd be happy with a 2lb loss this week. We shall see what happens tomorrow!

abkb said:
I was just about to post on here and ask if anyone else is feeling nervous! I'm really nervous for some reason; weighed myself in the week and I'd put on 1lb, despite being 100% on plan. I know I shouldn't do this because my weight fluctuates, but it's just made me even more nervous about tomorrow now!

I lost 4lbs last week which was a huge achievement for me, I'd be happy with a 2lb loss this week. We shall see what happens tomorrow!

I'm a bit nervous too! I had a 3lb loss last week but didn't go the week before so I'm guessing it was more like 1.5lb each week. I was really hoping for a 4lb loss tomorrow but can't see that happening, anything over a 1lb will be good though as that will get me into the 13's :)

I am always nervous for WI but I am feeling 'heavy' today so I am taking it that I am not going to have done well tomorrow but thats just one of these things and lifes little challenges!!!! :sigh2:

Well I haven't had the best week. I haven't eaten lots and I've tried to be as good as I can. So I guess we'll see tomorrow! Hopefully I haven't done too much damage. I don't think I deserve a gain though

I know I shouldn't but I weighed myself at my mums today and her scales said I was 8 stone something, I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope slimming world scales agree tomorrow, I only need to loose 1/2lb to get there lol, but I can't remember ever being 8 stone something!!!

Hoping for a really good loss today, 4lb would be great as that would get me my stone award and a total of 1 1/2 stone loss but that's more than I've ever lost in a week. I would be very happy with 2lb though as that'll get me into the 13's. Here's hoping!
Good luck everybody!! :)

1lb on for me; completely undeserved in my opinion, I've been 100% on plan all week! Could be something to do with the massive 4lb loss I had last week though. Started a food diary to keep track properly.

Good luck all!

I'm sooooo nervous about getting weighed tonight! Only joined last week and stood on scales with exactly same clothes on and i'm the same weight. I've not cheated once and sometimes the ten syns that i could use are only half used. I've not even had anything to eat yet and as its not to night i could well be weighing more by then!! Help i dont want to go back. :(

I have been good this week again, I want that 2st shiny so badly, however I have a baaaadd feeling about the scales this week.

I'm sooooo nervous about getting weighed tonight! Only joined last week and stood on scales with exactly same clothes on and i'm the same weight. I've not cheated once and sometimes the ten syns that i could use are only half used. I've not even had anything to eat yet and as its not to night i could well be weighing more by then!! Help i dont want to go back. :(

There is no saying your own scales are the same as the ones you will WI on. The 1st week I did this both scales matched but the following week they were different so I would wait and see what the SW scales show. IF you have stayed the same it may be that you will need to play about with the syns, maybe eat more, maybe eat less. Everyone is different. Take you food diary with you and your C will check over it & let you know if youare going wrong anywhere should you have stayed the same - dont worry & dont give up :patback:

^^Well done :)

Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to be weighed, my WI isn't until 5.... so this afternoon is going to draggggggggg

1lb on for me; completely undeserved in my opinion, I've been 100% on plan all week! Could be something to do with the massive 4lb loss I had last week though. Started a food diary to keep track properly.

Good luck all!

Good luck with next week, if you didn't deserve it then it will come off eventually, maybe you have a bit of water retention or something hiding your loss

Good luck guys and girls!
Well done on the losses so far and fingers crossed for those still to weigh.

I went out on Friday night for drinks and was very proud that although I flexi synned (with a max of 70) I know I didn't go over that AND I didnt get a kebab at the end of the night :D

Now blasted TOTM has come and damn i am bloated. Minimal gain anticipated but dead cool about it, never loose when I'm on my period and it's just how my body works :)

Have a great Tuesday y'all xx

Dreading weigh in too mines not until 5.30 tonight I've been fairly good with syns but I've not weighed my milk out and some days I've forgotten to have my full HX A choice .... Fingers crossed

3lbs off for me. Which is amazing so so happy. Thats 1st 3 1/2 in total in 8 weeks. So happy!!!!

My birthday is exactly 8 weeks today, last week my 2stone award for my bday felt undoable. Today i am thinking thats what i want to lose as a minimum.

I want to thank everyone for their comments I cud have fallen off the wagon this week but I dusted myself off and was on plan the rest of the wk. and it's paid off. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lehairycrab said:
the support here is great - I understand what you mean about other people not 'getting' it - theres someone I know who tells me every week that ill put the weight ive lost back on next week.. but every week i prove them wrong ha! so in a way i wish Id not told certain people x just think how gorgeous you'd look with your 2stone award for your birthday x

That's not helpful at all! That's kind of why I didn't tell. Also if I failed then no one wud ask how I was getting on Lols.

Even if I don't comment I always feel better just reading other pols comments who are in the same boat.

Geobar said:
0.5lb off for me. Only a small loss but ive been off plan a bit. But I'm absolutely over the moon in in th 9's!!!!

That's really good considering your staying with family and don't have the same control over ur food. It's a loss so you should be pleased with yourself.
Earlier in the week we had been off plan, we cud have gained! So it's all a bonus!

Back