Tuesday Weighers

Ive lost 2.5lbs this week x and got my 2 stone award x

emmamarie22 said:
That's really good considering your staying with family and don't have the same control over ur food. It's a loss so you should be pleased with yourself.
Earlier in the week we had been off plan, we cud have gained! So it's all a bonus!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am pleased. It's hard work not being in control. On the plus side I can be a little bit naughty lol

Well done everyone on your losses, I put on 1/2lb, which I'm a bit gutted about as I have been on plan but I did loose 1/2lb last week when I expected a gain, so I'm guessing it might be a bit coming back from there.... I'm only 1/2lb over my target weight anyway so I can't moan too much

3lbs off for me tonight!!
That's 8lbs in three weeks! xoxo

I've STS again this week! Second week in a row! Frustrating to say the least!

2lbs off for me, 2st shiny, SOTW and SOTM. YAAAAYYY

Hello again everyone. I haven't posted it ages as I felt very stuck since Christmas really. Very up and down in weight and mood. But I've hopefully turned a corner. I got my 2 1/2 st award last week and lost another 1lb this week so motivation is creeping back hopefully.

Hope everyone has a good week.

RubyRed80 said:

Chin up honey, we are women and we have mentally crazy bodies. I'm not going to undermine you and request you tell us what you eat, I'm pretty certain that you have been on plan 100% otherwise there would be no frustration.

What I can tell you is that for 2 weeks you have been feeding yourself with some nutritious and delicious foods and you have maintained your weight - you haven't gained, you haven't binged, you haven't said 'to hell with it' and jacked SW in. You my friend, need to pat yourself on the back, congratulate yourself on sticking to it and continuing determination and improving your health as a result.

Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that what we are doing isn't just about getting the pounds off - although yeah I know, that's what we all want and by Christ I've gone mad at the scales before for not showing what I want!

Keep at it and you will reap the rewards. And don't forget to congratulate yourself on your fantastic loss to date xx

3.5lb off this week, happy with it as missed WI for 2 weeks due to being ill and drinking bodyweight in cough medicine :)

RubyRed80 said:

U have had a lot of stress over the past couple of wks, this can have a major affect on loss. Try get in2 the rite frame mind & put past behind u, look 4ward 4 u x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I lost 2 this wk :) V happy wi that, would have bn happy wi 1! Oh, also got SOW :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

As I suspected, 0.5 on thanks to star week!
Had some naughty indulgence to satisfy my cravings.....back on plan in the A.M :)

Hey haven't posted in a couple of weeks felt deflated was at my mums house and had gained 2 lb over 2 weeks but went SW yesterday and lost 2lb I'm very happy now I've lost that. Have lost 9lb so far now I think it's going well :D just keeping it up x congrats on everyone else loss x

lost half. bit disappointed but a loss is a loss ay! bought my self a 6 week countdown so hopfullyy that will give me the boost to lose this last 7.5lb to target ! x x

Back