Tuesday Weighers

3lb off and my 2 stone award. Dead chuffed as Hubby is going to buy me some clothes. :D

Well done on your losses everyone! And those of you that gained, don't let it get you down, just get back on the plan and stick to it, we all have those kinds of weeks once in a while (trust me I know, I'm up and down all the time) good luck!! x

Hi everyone! After my 1lb gain last week I managed a 2lb loss last night so I am very pleased! I am well and truely back on track after my Easter break - when I spent a full 9 days totally off plan! One more pound until my 1 and a half stone award - fingers crossed for next week...

It is our consultant's last night with us next Tuesday. We are all very sad to see her go :( We're having a taster night to say goodbye and I'm thinking of doing the scan bran ferrero rocher. Hopefully they come out well!

Well done to everyone this week :) x

Feel like I'm going backwards and forwards like a yoyo!

Bad couple of weeks, back up to 14st 6.

Total lost - 11lbs.

Sorry for late update. WI was on Tuesday and after having some random up and down weeks and doing a week of red days last week, I lost 4lbs. Was absolutely chuffed as it got me my 2.5stone award and SOTW!!! Can't believe that in November I was over 17st. Love SW xx

Hi all! New to this but have been reading everyone's blogs and looking through before and after photos..this board is so inspirational! Keeps me motivated throughout the week! Was my first weigh in this week and i lost 4lbs, was really pleased and have enjoyed making some new recipes! Hope you all have a good week :) A xx

I was brave and went to the WI although so nervous when i went on scales. But i lost two pound!! Delighted and more positive for next week. Still getting my head round the amount of food i'm eating and seem to have that book in my hand constantly checkin what i can and cant have! I'll get there :)

Peedie said:
I was brave and went to the WI although so nervous when i went on scales. But i lost two pound!! Delighted and more positive for next week. Still getting my head round the amount of food i'm eating and seem to have that book in my hand constantly checkin what i can and cant have! I'll get there :)

Obviously whatever you are doing is working! Well done!!!

I am so nervous about this Tuesday's WI, I need to have lost 1.5lbs to get my two stone award and I REALLY want it. Being 100% this week and hoping it pays off, fingers crossed!! :):fingerscrossed:

I am so nervous about this Tuesday's WI, I need to have lost 1.5lbs to get my two stone award and I REALLY want it. Being 100% this week and hoping it pays off, fingers crossed!! :):fingerscrossed:

Good luck tomorrow

Weigh in can't come soon enough for me, I've had a good week (although an odd one for me as I've used weekly syns rather then daily) but I'm expecting a gain as I've just started doing the 30 day shred... I may be lucky but I'm guessing water retention will have a part in that. I just want it done so I can come home and have a wispa gold (13 syns) and look forward to a loss the following week

Wishing everyone good luck for tomorrow. I'm not expecting any loss as it was my DS's 1st birthday party on the weekend. I didn't go mad but I was 100% on plan. Also I'm still at my MIL's do not eating the things I would in the house, currently more convenience led really. I can't wait to get home.

Im thinkin that i am goin 2b back in 12s 2moro :-( Still within syns but they were all on sweets, not really had any until this wknd & have jst gone OTT. Not long till i find out!!!! Good luck wi all the WI's this wk :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I've not been weighed for 4 weeks due to bad news about my mum & 2 weeks all inclusive holiday ( which I desperately needed). Tonight will be pay back time !!!! I think I have put on 9lbs, and hope its easy on, easy off. I am giving myself 4 weeks to shift this & hope that is realistic.

I'm an at home weigher; 0.75lb off for me :) I would have had a really good loss if I hadn't gone completely off plan at the weekend! But it does give me an incentive to stay on plan all week this week.

Good luck everyone xx

Back