Tuesday Weighers

well done abkb :) got my tom and have been drinking two litres of water a day, and have begun exercising..my bloated stomach is telling me i won't have lost this week! :( oh well will stick at it!

i've had 2 weeks off..once as it was the day before my hol to Egypt, and the other one i was in Egypt! Looking like a good loss though :)

Really hoping for 2lb off to get my stone award! Been good all week, stuck to about 7 syns a day. Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!!

Well dinner made, jst w8in 2 head 2 class. Not a good feeling 2nite :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I have to wait till 7:30! Just hoping for any kind of loss. 2 lbs would be lovely. Then home for dinner after - that's the best bit about Tuesday - dinner always tastes better when you have to wait that little bit longer :D xx

MinkyDinky said:
I have to wait till 7:30! Just hoping for any kind of loss. 2 lbs would be lovely. Then home for dinner after - that's the best bit about Tuesday - dinner always tastes better when you have to wait that little bit longer :D xx

I agree! I'm at 7:30 as well. I'll be happy with any loss also, I just don't want a gain x

Another 1 lb off for me that's 1 stone 9lb, only need 5 lb to get two stone award!!
I seem to only be losing a 1lb - 1.5lb a week would love to have a big loss one week

2lbs off for me this week x

donna88 said:
1lb on :( must be the shred though as I've been 100% food wise, just hoping I don't gain another lb after going up a level next week :/

When I attacked the bloody shred I had a gain, STS and then finally a loss - lost the original gain - but then * week came and I had a sts!

BUT just remember, you are exercising which is great for your body and health, you are toning your muscles and tightening the excess skin that unfortunately comes with weight loss (nobody wants bingo wings right?!) and yeah, it can/does cause a weenie gain but that's just your body helping protect and repair those wonderful muscles you are working.

Keep at it sweetness and just keep it in your head that it's all helping to create a slimmer sleeker you xx

When I attacked the bloody shred I had a gain, STS and then finally a loss - lost the original gain - but then * week came and I had a sts!

BUT just remember, you are exercising which is great for your body and health, you are toning your muscles and tightening the excess skin that unfortunately comes with weight loss (nobody wants bingo wings right?!) and yeah, it can/does cause a weenie gain but that's just your body helping protect and repair those wonderful muscles you are working.

Keep at it sweetness and just keep it in your head that it's all helping to create a slimmer sleeker you xx

Thanks hun, I know...I wan't expecting to loose to be honest, I only started the shred on Saturday. But although I was sort of expecting it, I was hoping for a loss.

I know in the end it will show and I'll start to loose again, just hope its not too long. But at the end of the day I'd rather weigh a little more and be nice and toned than not weigh much but not look as nice. There were a few of us at group who had gained or sts due to exercise as well to be honest.

I'm normally quite active anyway, I'm glad I'm doing the shred as I can already tell its doing me more good then what I was doing before :) It's just hard not to focus on what the scales say

Back