Tuesday Weighers

Well done every1, there's bn some amazing losses :)

I STS this wk but ok wi that as ate a lot of sweets over the wknd (tho within syns) but back on plan - no sweets!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

4.5lbs off for me. Got my 1.5 stone award.. And club 10!!

I should go on an all inclusive holiday more often! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i had a gain this wk after stickin 100% to plan but i got weighed at tea time instead of morning, has this happened to anyine else?

i had a gain this wk after stickin 100% to plan but i got weighed at tea time instead of morning, has this happened to anyine else?

you always weigh lighter in the morning than the evening...

Only lost 0.5lbs this week. Disappointed to say the least. :cry:

2.5lbs off for me this week!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. I've just joined this forum and just started doing Slimming World.

I just had my first weekly weigh in last night and lost 7.5lbs! I couldn't believe it. I got my 1/2 stone award too. :)

I know there's a (really) long way to go but I feel really spurred on by this. I'm really enjoying eating lots of fruit and vegetables too.

Ramona84 said:

I just had my first weekly weigh in last night and lost 7.5lbs! I couldn't believe it. I got my 1/2 stone award too. :)

I know there's a (really) long way to go but I feel really spurred on by this. I'm really enjoying eating lots of fruit and vegetables too.

Wow!!! Amazing start!!!

Thank you so much Stacey87. I know it will get more difficult, I just hope I can keep some momentum... :)

Ramona84 said:

That's a brilliant start.
Well done everyone x

Thats a great start :party0011: I think when you get good results in the 1st wk it gives you that extra motivation to keep going. Looking forward to seeing next weeks results!

Back