Tuesday Weighers

Thats a great start :party0011: I think when you get good results in the 1st wk it gives you that extra motivation to keep going. Looking forward to seeing next weeks results!

How do u get ur sw sticker pics on here etc....im new tonight n getting frustrated with this lol im no good with forums think ive only ever done a pregnancy one .... When i was calm n had time hhaha! Hope im writing this in the right bit...i also added u as a friend ...if i did it right!

Not had a good day today :( poo me lol been eating like crap but I know this is it and start fresh tomorrow. I just felt like I needed something sweet and once I started I couldn't stop. But now I've had it out of my system I'm ok I've had the bad food now I know tomorrow is another day :D

MummySelkirk said:
How do u get ur sw sticker pics on here etc....im new tonight n getting frustrated with this lol im no good with forums think ive only ever done a pregnancy one .... When i was calm n had time hhaha! Hope im writing this in the right bit...i also added u as a friend ...if i did it right!

Hey there is a thread somewhere that has all the stickers that u can use. On my fone @ moment so can't remember offhand. Some1 else May remember. Friend request all good. The site is brilliant so much help & advice, give couple days ull soon figure it out :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Ok dokey! Thank u! Im mot grasping anythig yet lol just took me a while to get bk on here!!!

Anyho i had a 2.5lb lose this week, but im struggling today :cry: Think ill b walking all week now. And possible swim tomorro.

Well done everyone on such awesome losses! I've just realised I should probably be posting in here instead of making a new thread.. so I shall! WI this week was 4.5lbs giving me my first stone award. Onwards and downwards :)

Hi everyone
This is my first day on here, i weigh in on a Tuesday night, i've been doing SW for 13 weeks and i've lost 1st 5lbs i'm totally loving it but some days my will power is not so strong when im really craving things, i tend to have what i want within reason and if i go over my syns i write them down on the next day of my diary and then towards the end of the week near weigh-in i don't have any syns left...do you think this is ok?? my will power is stronger closer to weigh-in day!
Tams:)

Well done for all those loses! Great work! X

I lost 2.5lb on my second week there on tuesday! Im gonna push my walking this week n hope to get 5lb off for my stone! Fingers crossed. Just made my poor girls walk 5mile today! Good times tho, they did so well for 3&4 yrs!

My weigh in is moving to Monday just for next week..we've just changed venue/consultant etc and the new place has been booked out Next Tuesday for the past year! One less day..must work hard x

Hi there lots of great losses on here well done!!! I got weighed on tuesday and I lost 2lb and got my stone 1 and a half stone badge got 3 stone to go to put me in the 30 mark for my bmi and hopefully be able to get my tummy tuck on nhs after losing 11 stone and if I get to 13 stone 8 fingers crossed that will be a total weight loss of 14 stone!! But im just takin one day at a time loving slimming world and love reading all your post, recipes and advice xxx

Hi there lots of great losses on here well done!!! I got weighed on tuesday and I lost 2lb and got my stone 1 and a half stone badge got 3 stone to go to put me in the 30 mark for my bmi and hopefully be able to get my tummy tuck on nhs after losing 11 stone and if I get to 13 stone 8 fingers crossed that will be a total weight loss of 14 stone!! But im just takin one day at a time loving slimming world and love reading all your post, recipes and advice xxx

great work! keep it up! may i ask y tummy tuck? i only ask becoz ppl r tellin me i am entitled to one as i had an unplanned section with my first daughter. bu i then opt for a section with my second due to all the complications with my first. u really looking forward to it tho?! must b exciting lossing all the weight to no ur gettin something u really want at the end. good on u! i want to lose becoz i hate my boobs. hate not being able to buy a bra from asda at £6 lol got to go to m&s n get some nasty looking thing!

MummySelkirk said:
great work! keep it up! may i ask y tummy tuck? i only ask becoz ppl r tellin me i am entitled to one as i had an unplanned section with my first daughter. bu i then opt for a section with my second due to all the complications with my first. u really looking forward to it tho?! must b exciting lossing all the weight to no ur gettin something u really want at the end. good on u! i want to lose becoz i hate my boobs. hate not being able to buy a bra from asda at £6 lol got to go to m&s n get some nasty looking thing!

Thank you very much xx I desperately need one as I have bn left left with loads of loose skin which causes me umpteen infection and generally makes me feel down but I am not guaranteed my tummy tuck just bn told the surgeon doesn't do it for people with a bmi of over 30 even if I get there he could still say no!!! Boooo lol my boobies don't really get to me they are tiny now lol. Hope you can hopefully get ur op to make you feel better about yourself and you can buy ur asda bra lol good luck Hun keep me posted xx

Thank you very much xx I desperately need one as I have bn left left with loads of loose skin which causes me umpteen infection and generally makes me feel down but I am not guaranteed my tummy tuck just bn told the surgeon doesn't do it for people with a bmi of over 30 even if I get there he could still say no!!! Boooo lol my boobies don't really get to me they are tiny now lol. Hope you can hopefully get ur op to make you feel better about yourself and you can buy ur asda bra lol good luck Hun keep me posted xx

I suppose tht is one of my fear about losing this weight, the loose skin. I really hope u get ur op, try not think about them still saying no. I think if ur doing all this hard work u should get it.
This is the biggest ive ever been but it was so hard getting a xmas job last year tht i ended up in a chippy! Yes a chippy! U for months i had a chippy for my dinner every night. Now im not a fan of the chippy! My treat is king prawn rice!

Chin up n keep being a loser! X

Tuesday weighers, i have a confession, today i went to Thorpe Park.. and had half a burger king veggie wrap.. and a small plain aero bar.... :,( Glad i have that off my chest!! Rice and vegetables for dinner :)!! and no more treats this weekend! No idea how many syns they both were!

Hope you've all had a good week so far! x

U and me both, I couldn't resist my moms roast pots, red wine and rhubarb crumble. If I don't eat between now and Tuesday night wi I might just be ok! ;)

Back