Tuesday Weighers

Hi all, I've had to weigh in this morning rather than my usual Tuesday morning, for various reasons. And in 6 days I've lost 3lbs! I'm so made up. Also measured myself and I've lost 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips since I started SW at the beginning of April. What a boost!

I'm weirdly nervous for WI tomorrow. Think it's because I didn't stick to plan 100% on Saturday, I didn't go crazy but defo went over syns. I'll be really chuffed if I've lost anything. Fingers crossed for us all!! :fingerscrossed:

My group got moved to Monday just for this week.. 1.5 lbs off which is what I aimed for :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was really hoping for 1lb off and my 1 stone shiny tomorrow but I've been rather naughty this week so thinking I may have put on :-(

Well done to the early wi's. fingers crossed for tomorrow all. X

Well WI @ 6 tonight and am not looking forward to it - STS last week and I think I am going to gain tonight :( Last night I was just wanting to eat. I am still well within syns but last night had choc phillie; jacobs oddities & a flump (all synned), then had 3 x babybel for HEx A and my dinner which was a large stir fry!!!! Feel so bad, need to get the fruit eaten today and plenty water!!!

Alycyn1980 said:
Well WI @ 6 tonight and am not looking forward to it - STS last week and I think I am going to gain tonight :( Last night I was just wanting to eat. I am still well within syns but last night had choc phillie; jacobs oddities & a flump (all synned), then had 3 x babybel for HEx A and my dinner which was a large stir fry!!!! Feel so bad, need to get the fruit eaten today and plenty water!!!

I'm feeling like this too - I only went over syns by 3.5 but because they were almost all in 1 go I feel like I've gained! Good luck tonight xxx

Lost 1/2 pound quite happy for that thought I would have put on definitely stick to plan this week wanting to loose bow every week I am determined want to feel a bit better when I go away for my partners b.day :D

Another pound off this week. Was a bit worried as I was out at the weekend at a wedding then a dinner the next day. But all in the right direction so very happy.

My weigh in tonight... Im nervous because ive eaten out twice this weekend and the second meal was a chinese buffet and i just ate what i wanted :/ NO. SELF. CONTROL. x

Sorry I've been awol! Had soooooooo much going on. Will catch up with what I've missed when I get back from WI!

Lost 1.5 last week and 1 this week. Had put 4.5 on 2 weeks ago so I'M getting there.

I have 4lbs to go til I get in next stone bracket. Has taken me soooooo king. Defo the scenic route!!

1lb off for me. Very pleased as only had chance to swim once this week and had loads of wine on a Sunday meal out. Tried to be good the rest of the week and seems to have paid off. 6 more weigh ins till I am 30. Want to lose 9lb in tat time to get my 2 stone.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sts for me really pleased as its totm and I was a little bit over indulgent with the wine sat night

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Seems like most have had a bank holiday blow out :D I count myself as one of them and take the gain I'm sure I'm getting on the chin. WI at half 7 and it's taster night - nom!

Well done to all that lost - I applaud you! And all those that had a cheeky gain (but had fun doing it!) let's get back to what we know, SW rocks and the gains will be gone forever next week xxx

Back