Tuesday Weighers

rialrees said:
3 lbs off for me this week, making a total of 4 stone 6 lbs so far :D Very very chuffed with that. It's taken me two years so far, but it's coming, slowly but surely! This week was a huge loss compared to my usual :D

Congrats to everyone who's lost this week!

Riarlees, super weight loss, to loose 3 lb after being on the plan for 2 years is fantastic! You should be chuffed. What did you do different this week then?

To be honest, I've just given myself a good kick up the bum :D I haven't been on plan properly for months - although I was losing some weight at the beginning of the year, it was just weight that I'd already put back on. So i was losing the same seven pounds over and over!

The last two-three weeks has been great though. Just forgot everything and started from scratch. Been exercising a lot more too, which undoubtedly helps ;)

Well the kick has worked and looks like you are back on track well done. I've got to start exercising now.

You can do it bossie! It takes some time to find your stride, and things that you enjoy doing (zumba has been a lifesaver for me. First exercise I genuinely look forward to!) but you'll get on it, I'm sure! :D

Well done Rialrees :) Thats a fantastic weight loss. Glad you got your motivation back! I loved Zumba but just cant afford both SW & Zumba every week. I have plenty of exercise things in the house and live next to the beach so I really have no excuses bar being lazy with no motivation :sigh: Hoping to start tonight on something but will see how I feel when get home!!! Did you find starting to exercise had an affect on you weight loss. Read ppl saying that they gained the week they had started exercising and I really do not want to gain!!!

It might have that effect to begin with, but it all depends on how much you look after yourself. Some people have a gain because they've overdone it, not cooled down and stretcher afterwards - their muscles are so shocked that they become damaged, and retain water to help repair themselves. This is only temporary thankfully, and does come off again as soon as your body adjusts.

I'd say take it slow, and work up to the point you want to reach. I've started adding one more session every few weeks, and it doesn't have a negative impact at all. Also never underestimate the power of a good long cooldown and a really long stretch (i love stretching anyway, it's my favourite part :D )

I've done a 100% week, I might even come in 4 syns under weekly allowance. I think I'm on for at least a 2 lb loss. I would love a bit more, and tbh I will be disappointed if I don't hit 3lb which I know is really bad as 2lb in itself would be a great loss.

Good luck for the morrow all :)

Hope everyone had a good bank holiday x 1.5lbs off for me this week x

Hi all, WI last night had 2lb off which got me my 3st in 12 weeks.. Quite pleased just need to stay motivated at least another 2st to go!!

Well done everyone!

I was 1.5 off this week :)

Well done folks your losses are fantastic!! I have bn a bad girl lol I put on a pound this week but hey ho it could have bn worse I'm hoping to have a 100% week this week!

Well done everyone!

My first weigh ina nd i lost 4.5lb!! :) Soo pleased! Im hoping for 2.5lb this week so i can get my half stone award.

3 lbs off for me this week, making a total of 4 stone 6 lbs so far :D Very very chuffed with that. It's taken me two years so far, but it's coming, slowly but surely! This week was a huge loss compared to my usual :D

Congrats to everyone who's lost this week!

That is a Fabulous weight loss well done you!!!

Well done folks your losses are fantastic!! I have bn a bad girl lol I put on a pound this week but hey ho it could have bn worse I'm hoping to have a 100% week this week!

Me too i put on half a pound....but i know why as we had a party to go to....i think sometimes it helps to have a slight gain one week...it makes you more determined the next!!!:rolleyes:

I agree about a little gain now and then x I expected to stay the same or gain this week becoz I have to say I want the best! I stuck to SW loads but had a chippy on wed, few vodkas on Friday and a goodfellas on Sunday. But I did walk 22mile x and walked too SW class on Tuesday so might have burnt a few pound! -4lb so was mega chuffed. I am worried this week tho. Not tht ive been bad. Got UTI I n was so bord in house n didnt eat all day and weather is awful so not been out walking :-/ hope I can try fit two gym sessions in before Tuesday :-/ I'm craving a pizza hut :-( bloody flyer came tho my door!!!

How do u all reward urselfs and how often?
This week I think my reward was my OH takin me to pics last night n for treats!

I agree about a little gain now and then x I expected to stay the same or gain this week becoz I have to say I want the best! I stuck to SW loads but had a chippy on wed, few vodkas on Friday and a goodfellas on Sunday. But I did walk 22mile x and walked too SW class on Tuesday so might have burnt a few pound! -4lb so was mega chuffed. I am worried this week tho. Not tht ive been bad. Got UTI I n was so bord in house n didnt eat all day and weather is awful so not been out walking :-/ hope I can try fit two gym sessions in before Tuesday :-/ I'm craving a pizza hut :-( bloody flyer came tho my door!!!

How do u all reward urselfs and how often?
This week I think my reward was my OH takin me to pics last night n for treats!

my rewards tend to be that when we have a party or night out with friends i can eat and drink what i like but back on the plan the following day...this works for me!

Stayed the same this week and I'm very okay with that after the peacan pie I had on Saturday!! Tut tut, I know. Back on track 100% straight affter though and have been since so hoping for a loss next week :D

Back