Tuesday Weighers

Tams said:
i'll look forward to hearing how you get on i've got 1.5lb to get my club 10 and 2.5lb to get my 1st 7lbs sticker!!

That's fab tams.. well done for your hard work so far. Fingers crossed you'll get them both in next few weeks.. well done again Xx

I have a treat after WI on Tuesdays - my favourite is to have a haagen dais cookies and cream ice cream stick..13.5syns but so worth it!! mmmm! going to the O2 tomorrow evening so going out for dinner before.. not sure where to suggest eating!

For my 'treat' I stick a £2 coin in a jar after WI and let it build up. Hitting milestones I chuck in a fiver. I was saving this all for when I hit target to get a new wardrobe but currently I am in Desperate need of new clothes. Taking a portion of the money saved so far next month and heading to bluewater for a shopping trip. Currently up to £190 so hoping for a few more pennies to go in before then too :D I'm sure I can get the difference saved up again in time.

It should be £330 at target so.....

Only 3 more lbs to hit 6 stone and then that'll be another fiver in :D

MinkyDinky said:
For my 'treat' I stick a £2 coin in a jar after WI and let it build up. Hitting milestones I chuck in a fiver. I was saving this all for when I hit target to get a new wardrobe but currently I am in Desperate need of new clothes. Taking a portion of the money saved so far next month and heading to bluewater for a shopping trip. Currently up to £190 so hoping for a few more pennies to go in before then too :D I'm sure I can get the difference saved up again in time.

Wow!!! Well done :):)

abbiewilko said:
6 stone, that's amazing Minky! Great idea too saving the pennies! How long have you been doing SW for? Well done! x

I have been doing SW for just over a year. Had a fair bit to lose - well, a lot! To get to my first target it will be 10 stone exactly that I've lost. And I gotta save the pennies bow because I guarantee I will need a whole new wardrobe :D xx

Thats is a great idea! How nice will it b to go to any shop n just go mad! Well done. I think ur doing amazing really do inspire me. Im ill just now n just feel blah. Not eating well at all. I dont mean eating crap just not eating :-/ this weather is also not helping at all. Got a massage tonight so im praying tht makes me feel abit better.
How did u make ur mini goals etc? Ive just worked out my club 10 so im going to make tht my first goal but dunno time wise!!!!

I never set time scales for goals, you never know what your body is going to do and if you weren't to hit a certain weight by a certain date you could end up feeling disappointed an no one wants that!

My mini goals have been both weight and non weight related. The non weight related ones I 'celebrate' with a nice SW pud or something that feels indulgent. These goals are things like - fit into next size down, incorporate exercise, shorten length of time to cycle to x, etc. To me these have been just as important as the weight ones.

For scale targets, again it's been different things and as well as the standard half a stone, stone, 1.5 stone, etc. One of my targets was to get under 100 kilos - that seemed like such an achievement!

My current targets are to get to my 6 stone (3lbs to lose) and to get my BMI into the overweight section (10lbs to lose, and would also give me my 6.5 stone award).

You have to be realistic and true to yourself. If you have had a bad day, fine, leave it at day rather than turn it in to week. If you had a bad piece of fruit in the bowl you wouldn't throw the whole lot would you?? (well, some might but that's just being picky :D). And if you think that 'one biscuit' that just slipped in doesn't need to be counted..... Er yes it does. No one else is affected by your weight, only you.

Hope I haven't bored you to tears :D and that you feel better soon - weather is doing my head in too! Xx

Minky that really is inspiring, youve done amazing and youve helped me this week that odd biscuit im bad for doing but I need to loose the weight for myself. A stupid biscuit is but going to help, usually ends up being more.
Thank you. X

Minky...i could have done with reading your post last week when i opted to write the week off after 1 day of cake :) Sounds like ur doing gr8. Well done so far! x

Well done Minky, just had my 2nd weigh in Tuesday and so far I am down 11lbs. I love reading stories like your one, they really inspire me. Thank you and well done everyone :)

If I can help anyone in anyway then I will. I never thought I'd be the one that could lose this weight but, here I am nearly 6 stone lighter! By the time I've got to target I will have lost more than my boyfriend weighs *eeek*!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm perfect but I just have a realistic approach and an open mind. And if anyone wants a chat or help then feel free to pm and I'll try my best :)
Have a great Friday all xxx

Very true Minky and very well put :)

I'm so far having another good week, fingers crossed I'll keep it up and have a good loss to show for it. I have really slow weight loss at the moment, not sure if its because I'm around target weight or what, but I want to try and get below my target weight and it doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon

What a great idea!!! well done you!!:)

Why am I always nervous.

Its my 8 week weigh in and i'm pushing for a total of two stone weightloss, but its my * week, i'm full of cold and have a sore throat, i've had 2 days with syns of 20 (craving for extra junk, as I felt like pap) so i'm not holding my breath :(

STS would be good :sigh:

Good luck everyone else and well done stephie

8weeks and almost 2st is amazing!!! be proud! i know iv im heading onto two stone in 8weeks i will be soo pleased!!
so youve had an off couple of days - dont we all? just dont let it throw you completely off track!! Well done for what you have done soo far!! xx

Very true Minky and very well put :)

I'm so far having another good week, fingers crossed I'll keep it up and have a good loss to show for it. I have really slow weight loss at the moment, not sure if its because I'm around target weight or what, but I want to try and get below my target weight and it doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon

Well done with your weightloss soo far :) and good luck getting to your target :) x

Back