Tuesday Weighers

If I can help anyone in anyway then I will. I never thought I'd be the one that could lose this weight but, here I am nearly 6 stone lighter! By the time I've got to target I will have lost more than my boyfriend weighs *eeek*!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm perfect but I just have a realistic approach and an open mind. And if anyone wants a chat or help then feel free to pm and I'll try my best :)
Have a great Friday all xxx

You're an inspiration girl, thank you so much for sharing!

I'm definitely going to nick your savings idea. What a great way to reward yourself!

I get stuck in the habit of always rewarding myself with food..... and let's face it - that's not changing my habits for good. The occasional treat, or night out, fair enough, but it's turning into every week now. I get a loss, I get a treat. Going to have to pull back on that, or I'll end up damaging myself. :/

Hey everyone I am a Tuesday weigher, some great losses on here xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lulubel said:
Hey everyone I am a Tuesday weigher, some great losses on here xx

Hi, good luck with your weigh ins keep us uoto date :):)

After staying the same last week I am REALLY hoping for a loss this week, need a bit of a boost. Been on track this week and working hard so fingers crossed! :cross:

boons1988 said:
After staying the same last week I am REALLY hoping for a loss this week, need a bit of a boost. Been on track this week and working hard so fingers crossed! :cross:

Good luck , I'm sure you will get a good loss this week :)

Been ill this week feeling pretty crap. Managed one walk this week n ive not eatin well at all :-/ dreading tuesday. My partner has gave up, n tht is not helping at all. He bought so much **** this week. Im still trying to push him n having my friend push me is helping but he is a right pain in the arse! Thank god hes bk to work monday!

MummySelkirk said:
Been ill this week feeling pretty crap. Managed one walk this week n ive not eatin well at all :-/ dreading tuesday. My partner has gave up, n tht is not helping at all. He bought so much **** this week. Im still trying to push him n having my friend push me is helping but he is a right pain in the arse! Thank god hes bk to work monday!

That's a pain that your partner has given up - just remember you are doing this for you and focus on yourself :) fresh week ahead. Hope today has been a bit better x

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow weigh mine is at 9:30 :/ hoping for 2lb loss for my 1st stone award wait and see

abbiewilko said:
That's a pain that your partner has given up - just remember you are doing this for you and focus on yourself :) fresh week ahead. Hope today has been a bit better x

I'm still going for it, so Determind to b healthy n slim! Im more than likely gonna gain this week but I am bk on track so here's hopeing! X x

Well another WI due, the days just seem to fly by!!! I am not sure how I have done, think have gone over slightly on syns and not been eating a lot of fruit. Weekends are always bad for me, routine just goes out the window even though I think that I will kind of stick to my work routine - never happens!!!! I am expecting a gain tonight but will be back on it 100% tomorrow and hoping to up the exercise!!!!

Good luck all for the WI's today/night :)

I have weigh in tonight at 7:30. Nervous as I set myself a challenge to lose 4 lb this week by doing success express... :-s I don't think I've done it to b honest. I wanted 4 lb so I can get my 3 st award and move down into another stone bracket. Good luck to everyone. X

WI at 5, hoping for a 1lb loss, would love a little more but would be happy with 0.5 as well, had a good week but my weight loss is always quite slow and unpredictable, I could easily gain a lb even after a good week, whereas a lb loss is a rarity :/

Going pizza hut on Sat (will be having a pasta dish or one of the low cal pizzette things though) but would be lovely if I have a loss this week, then I know I'll enjoy it a bit more.

Good luck everyone today

Good grief! Tuesdays come around so quickly these days. Hoping for a pound, anything more would be a bonus, I seem to have gone into a slower loss phase.

Good luck everyone, I won't be wi until 7 cus of work.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind me joining. I use to WI on Monday mornings, but have now WI is Tuesday mornings. WI at home.

2lb off for me.

Good luck to everyone today xx

tinks* said:
Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind me joining. I use to WI on Monday mornings, but have now WI is Tuesday mornings. WI at home.

2lb off for me.

Good luck to everyone today xx

Welcome and well done tinks! I have to wait aaaaaaall day for mine :( not till 7:30 boo! Xx

I have to wait till 7.45 for mine! Eeek Im just dying to know, after a weekend in wales Ill be surprised if ive lost more than a pound.. has anyone got a time machine they could lend me to put me out of my misery?! xx goodluck everyone x

Thank you. Hopefully it will come round quick for you.

I WI at home as I work different shifts all the time. It's nice to just have to jump on them when I wake up. Don't have to get changed lol. X

Back