Tuesday Weighers

Pickle81 said:
Well done everyone! :)
4lb, 1 and a half stone award, and Slimmer of the Week for me. :)

That's great. Would love to get 4 off but can't see that happening for me, we will see later. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Usually a Wednesday weigh-in-er(haha is that even a word?!) but had to get weighed today instead - lost 2lbs, now 11st 4lbs and 11lbs away from Target with 8 and a half weeks until my holiday =D

Well done everyone for your weight loss's and for those of you facing upto your gains.. I lost half a pound this week.. but that's 5lb in my first two weeks :)

I lost 1lb a bit disappointed but hey a loss is a loss stick to plan 100% this week just made a lovely egg custard tart yum x

I lost 1lb a bit disappointed but hey a loss is a loss stick to plan 100% this week just made a lovely egg custard tart yum x

Well done everyone, its all in the right direction no matter how small. Can I have the lovely egg tart receipe please x

jessie15 said:
I have lost 1 1/2lbs this week!!!!

Well done :) my weigh in is at 7.30 I wish it would hurry up I'm starving lol xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sts for second week - grrr! I have switched to the green plan for those two weeks so going to switch back to EE and see if that helps :) Well done everyone!!

abbiewilko said:
Sts for second week - grrr! I have switched to the green plan for those two weeks so going to switch back to EE and see if that helps :) Well done everyone!!

Are you still having superfree foods? It's always a good idea to try and have as much superfree on all plans in my opinion (although I don't always, I try to where possible). Do you have a food diary or have you spoken to your C about it? Maybe we can help if we know what you have eaten :)
Or sometimes one of the plans just doesn't work as well with some people's metabolisms! We have strange bodies at times :D well done on returning back to EE rather than just thinking oh sod it and jacking it in! And a STS is still better than a gain xx

Well done to all on the great losses!!
2 1/2 off for me this week, very happy!! Got my 1 stone shiny and a total of 22 1/2lb lost now :-D

Well done to everyone.

I was really nervous this week after putting on last week and being ill this week but I lost 5lbs. :) 12lbs loss in 3 weeks I'm so happy. Really spurred me on again for next week.

I gained 1.5 lbs :( completely gutted! had a 100% week, wouldnt mind but only lost 1/2 last week and gained 1 the week before...while again being 100%

same here donna, 1.5 lbs on for me too. Tryin very hard not to go off the rails, and turn my frustration into positive energy instead. good luck to us both!

congrats on everyone who got the results they wanted tonight!

I lost my 1lb that i was hoping 4 (tho did think i would gain) so i got my stone award - yay. I am so happy :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Back