Tuesday Weighers

Hi guys lost 2.5 lbs this week and got my 2.5stone award :D

I lost 3 1/2 lbs this week. :) got into the next stone bracket. I wanted 4 as then I'll have lost 3 stone but hey ho. 2st 13.5 lbs gone so far.

I lost 1lb this week which I'm happy about because I have done practically no exercise x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yay 2lbs off and I've moved into the 9s! so chuffed.

Well done on loads of great losses.
3.5lb off, 2st award, SotW and only 4lb to target now.
I honestly never thought SW would work for me but it's been a revelation!

2.5lbs off for me this week bringing me to 12lbs overall in just four weeks.. slimming world is fab! x Just two pounds next week would be nice!

bossiegirl said:
Well done everyone, its all in the right direction no matter how small. Can I have the lovely egg tart receipe please x

This is simply delicious like the middle of An egg custard u get from the shops. But what I did today was lined a quiche tin with some frozen berries then used a vanilla muller instead of banana in the mix. Put all on the berries with nutmeg on top and cooked for same time maybe 5 mins extra was extra tasty & syn free :D x

Attachments

• image-1041644137.jpg
    image-1041644137.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 41
2lb off for me tonight. So pleased. Weighed myself yday morning on the wii fit & it said i put on 5lb (i'd been to a wedding & over ate & drank lots)...so i've spent 2 days exercising like a mad lady & managed to get it all off!!! Wii fit concurs with SW scales today too. I can't believe it! Have pulled a muscle in my leg & hurt my foot but it was worth it!

I never thought it would work for me either ! Lol congrats on your losses x

xmandsx said:
This is simply delicious like the middle of An egg custard u get from the shops. But what I did today was lined a quiche tin with some frozen berries then used a vanilla muller instead of banana in the mix. Put all on the berries with nutmeg on top and cooked for same time maybe 5 mins extra was extra tasty & syn free :D x

Thanks for that. Can't wait to try it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1/2 off this week :( wanted more but I've played around this week, had a night off plan, but back to it today. Still it's 7 in 3 weeks but I wanted 1 stone in 4 weeks so that's not going to happen. Wii fit told me I'd lost 2 lb! Complete porky pies!

same here donna, 1.5 lbs on for me too. Tryin very hard not to go off the rails, and turn my frustration into positive energy instead. good luck to us both!

congrats on everyone who got the results they wanted tonight!

Good luck to us both, I'm trying not to dwell on it now, I know that the diet works so it should come off next week or at least some of it should. Hopefully we'll both be here next week with a great loss, I said I wanted 3 in class but I know I won't get it, even after gains I've never lost that much (well not recently)

Wanted 3lbs, got 4. Down 6 stone 1 now woo!

wow well done, :)

and well done to everyone else. some great results this week

Lulubel said:
I lost 1lb this week which I'm happy about because I have done practically no exercise x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done lulubel

MinkyDinky said:
Are you still having superfree foods? It's always a good idea to try and have as much superfree on all plans in my opinion (although I don't always, I try to where possible). Do you have a food diary or have you spoken to your C about it? Maybe we can help if we know what you have eaten :)
Or sometimes one of the plans just doesn't work as well with some people's metabolisms! We have strange bodies at times :D well done on returning back to EE rather than just thinking oh sod it and jacking it in! And a STS is still better than a gain xx

Thank you! Yes I've been eating my superfree maybe not as much as I should?! I felt with the green plan I was eating too many carbs like cheese and bread. An example of what I had yesterday:

Vanilla mullerlight with Banana and Apple

Pasta with tinned tomatos, mushrooms, onion and baby corn followed by a pear

dinner was 2 x frozen quorn burgers (1 syn), salad, tomatos, mushrooms, baby corn, mushy peas

snacks throughout the day 2 boiled eggs, cucumber & grapes

syns white chocolate options (2) mini bag of party rings (5 1/2)

Maybe I am just eating the same superfree rather than mixing it up? Ill see how I get on this week on extra easy and if i sts or gain ill return to class. Any comments appreciated.. should I up my water intake to 2 litres? would this speed it along?

Thanks again :)

Also not sure if I have updated my stats but i am 12.1 started slimming world at 12.6... previously lost 3 1/2 stone a couple of years ago by myself and haven't put any back on.. just can't seem to get under the 12s :(

Back