Tuesday Weighers

Thank you! Yes I've been eating my superfree maybe not as much as I should?! I felt with the green plan I was eating too many carbs like cheese and bread. An example of what I had yesterday:

Vanilla mullerlight with Banana and Apple

Pasta with tinned tomatos, mushrooms, onion and baby corn followed by a pear

dinner was 2 x frozen quorn burgers (1 syn), salad, tomatos, mushrooms, baby corn, mushy peas

snacks throughout the day 2 boiled eggs, cucumber & grapes

syns white chocolate options (2) mini bag of party rings (5 1/2)

Maybe I am just eating the same superfree rather than mixing it up? Ill see how I get on this week on extra easy and if i sts or gain ill return to class. Any comments appreciated.. should I up my water intake to 2 litres? would this speed it along?

Thanks again :)

Hmm, food looks perfectly fine, but what about your Hex choices? Not seeing any B choices there which will help with the fibre in take. Are you eating until full (I mean this is both senses, as in are you eating enough or too much?) Are you eating enough syns? Sounds bizarre but sometimes when people don't have maximum syns they find that they don't lose as much.

Water intake is always a good accessory to weight loss, it helps with so much. Your liver metabolizes fat, which is really important when trying to lose weight. The liver needs a lot of water to do this, if you dont have enough water then the liver will just store it as fat. If you don't drink enough water the body will retain as much as possible to keep you hydrated and your organs working - usually causing a bloat or just a plain gain/STS. Drinking water also stops your brain and body confusing hunger for thirst which soooo many people don't actually think about (I was one of them, hardly drank anything, ate everything!), and it helps to keep you feeling fuller for longer :D

I have found that weeks where I have tried different meals to what I normally have and varying meal sizes has helped my body 'wake up' again. When I say varying meals I mean instead of having small b/fast, medium size lunch, large dinner, I have changed it to large b/fast, small lunch, medium dinner. Our bodies can become complacent with what we give it sometimes or it just looooves all the goodness we are giving it so wants to hold on to it (selfish, I know)

I hope that this has made sense and helped. If you think of anything else that you want help with then feel free to shout or PM me xx

Minky, Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Its much appreciated!

My healthy extras are usually milk or cheese, and then B choice weetabix, alpen lights or ryvita. I absolutely love the diet as there is so much variety which is why I haven't caved and given up. I know the end result will be good so I will keep plodding along!

I have between 6-8syns a day, so maybe i will increase this to 10 a day. Ill also start increasing my water intake, I just then worry ill be bloated when WI comes around.

Thanks again for your advice, will PM you if i get stuck :)

Does anybody know how many posts i need before I can PM? I can't see on my app :)

abbiewilko said:
Minky, Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Its much appreciated!

My healthy extras are usually milk or cheese, and then B choice weetabix, alpen lights or ryvita. I absolutely love the diet as there is so much variety which is why I haven't caved and given up. I know the end result will be good so I will keep plodding along!

I have between 6-8syns a day, so maybe i will increase this to 10 a day. Ill also start increasing my water intake, I just then worry ill be bloated when WI comes around.

Thanks again for your advice, will PM you if i get stuck :)

Does anybody know how many posts i need before I can PM? I can't see on my app :)

I wouldn't worry bout bein bloated drinking water, u will nvr b out the loo if u r nthin like me!!! Good luck x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

xmandsx said:
This is simply delicious like the middle of An egg custard u get from the shops. But what I did today was lined a quiche tin with some frozen berries then used a vanilla muller instead of banana in the mix. Put all on the berries with nutmeg on top and cooked for same time maybe 5 mins extra was extra tasty & syn free :D x

Made them tonight nom nom. Really lovely, thanks for the recipe xxx

Hi Everyone i weighed in last night and i have lost 1.5lbs!! and...Reached My Club 10!! I'm sooo happy...i'm really loving Slimming world at the moment i'me really enjoying the Food...I am feeling Proud of myself...i've had bad weeks but i've managed to pick myself back up and carry on regardless and its worked! Yippee! a very happy Tams....Hope your all feeling good too!! x

Hi Everyone I'm new to Slimming world I had my first weigh in on Tuesday and was down 5lbs I have to say its a really great plan and I feel confident that this may be the one that works for me (finally!) I have 63lbs to lose in total hence the username :)

Having read your posts you are all doing amazing :)

sixtythree said:
Hi Everyone I'm new to Slimming world I had my first weigh in on Tuesday and was down 5lbs I have to say its a really great plan and I feel confident that this may be the one that works for me (finally!) I have 63lbs to lose in total hence the username :)

Well done that's fab! x

Wow,we'll done.
I,ve lost three and a half stone prior to coming back to slimming world, needed another eye on me.i felt I was starting to wobble and did not want to put it all back on again.

+0.5 for me this week :-/

sixtythree said:

Great lose for ur first week! I've tried almost everything too! But this is my third time lucky with SW and I'm soooo Determind this time! Hope u enjoy it as much as we all do! X ull get ur 63lb off probably faster than u think x

Well done sixtythree!! (what a great idea for a username!) That is a fantastic start to your weight loss journey
im so pleased for you to have discovered slimming world...its the only thing that ever works for me its a lifestyle that you can reach target
and keep returning for free each week to keep a check on your weight not a fad diet that is extreme and then when you cave in because its
sooo hard put on double the weight!!
Good for you keep up the good work and im sure you will reach your goal in no time at all...remember you will have bad weeks...we all do!!.. but pick yourself
back up and carry on regardless!!
kind regards :)
a fad diet that makes you put on twice as much when you stop

Tams said:
Don't worry Charlotte that could be 1.5lb off next week! We all need to bad weeks to get us back to basics and on track again!
Good Luck!:)

Thanks Tams, its been a hard few weeks as I've had something on each weekend!

HELP I'VE COMPLETELY LOST IT IM SAT DOWN WITH THE BISCUIT BARRELL AND GLASSSES OF MILK............LOST ALL MOTIVATION TODAY!!! :cry:

Nooooooo don't do it, step away from the barrel! Mind you OH has the footy on so I might join you! Nooooooo. I felt like that earlier but just remember, nothing tastes as good as slim feels. X

Back