Tuesday Weighers

Nooooooo don't do it, step away from the barrel! Mind you OH has the footy on so I might join you! Nooooooo. I felt like that earlier but just remember, nothing tastes as good as slim feels. X

Thank you!!! i needed that...they were beginning to make me feel sick!!! i've passed them to my OH now he's watching footie too!!! lost my will power totally today not sure why..been mega grumpy with everyone too..(poor them!!).
Anyway thank you you have put me back on track im going to write today off and finish on red days up till tuesday night WI ....hope i can undo some damage...thank you thank you thank you for replying!!!!xxxxx:)..must remember nothing tastes as good as slim!!

You are welcome, that's what this forum is all about supporting each other. I've had to have a muller light and a baileys coffee, single measure 4 sins was so worth it. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all pretty new to minimins but have to say I love reading everyone's posts... it's great to see how well everyone is doing and it helps motivate me! Here is where I am at up to now, started SW on the 24th of April

Week 1 - 7lb
Weelk 2 - 4lb
Week 3 - 1.5
Next weigh in Tuesday 22nd

I was a bit disappointed with the 1.5 this week because I have really watched everything that passed my lips since I started.. most days I would use on average 10 Syns the only place I can think that I am going wrong is maybe with the free foods.. carbs to be exact, I have huge amounts of veg on my plate and a regular size piece of chicken or meat about 100 gr or just a little over but I tend to fill up on potato, rice and pasta... our consultant says it okay to eat as much of these as you want because they are free, can anyone give me any advice or thoughts on this. Have any of you eaten as much rice, potato and pasta as you wanted and still lost weight? also on average I am eating at least 7 pieces of fruit a day, is this too much?

Any advice would be much appreciated xx:confused:

Dreading the scales this week :cry:ive worked my ass of ay gym yday n got a four mile walk today, but i woke up to my first ever star week since febuary....grrrrrr! Any secrets so i can still lose a bit!?!!! My poor tummy is all swollen. X

Tams said:
HELP I'VE COMPLETELY LOST IT IM SAT DOWN WITH THE BISCUIT BARRELL AND GLASSSES OF MILK............LOST ALL MOTIVATION TODAY!!! :cry:

Tams... I had a bad day not yest but day before. Normally if this happens it turns into a bad week, after years of not being able to stop w bad day turn into s bad week I'm Sooo pleased to report that this time it hasn't :):) if i can turn it around anyone can. Hope you manage torture.it around :):):)

MummySelkirk said:
Dreading the scales this week :cry:ive worked my ass of ay gym yday n got a four mile walk today, but i woke up to my first ever star week since febuary....grrrrrr! Any secrets so i can still lose a bit!?!!! My poor tummy is all swollen. X

I haven't had a star week since December since coming off the implant (using other methods now...no more babies for me) my doc said it can take upto s year.. I'm dreading my first star week...hopefully your hard work will pay off and still show w loss on the scales if not.. think of your weight loss next week :):)

I haven't had a star week since December since coming off the implant (using other methods now...no more babies for me) my doc said it can take upto s year.. I'm dreading my first star week...hopefully your hard work will pay off and still show w loss on the scales if not.. think of your weight loss next week :):)

Implant has juat been changed :-/ pain in bum being a woman sometimes! X i hope i still get a loss but i suppose ill get a great loss next week! I now wish i didnt give in to the frostie grrr but off we go for a walk might have to pop some joggin in there too! X

MummySelkirk said:
Implant has juat been changed :-/ pain in bum being a woman sometimes! X i hope i still get a loss but i suppose ill get a great loss next week! I now wish i didnt give in to the frostie grrr but off we go for a walk might have to pop some joggin in there too! X

I hope you have w loss to, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep us informed :):)

Hi all pretty new to minimins but have to say I love reading everyone's posts... it's great to see how well everyone is doing and it helps motivate me! Here is where I am at up to now, started SW on the 24th of April

Week 1 - 7lb
Weelk 2 - 4lb
Week 3 - 1.5
Next weigh in Tuesday 22nd

I was a bit disappointed with the 1.5 this week because I have really watched everything that passed my lips since I started.. most days I would use on average 10 Syns the only place I can think that I am going wrong is maybe with the free foods.. carbs to be exact, I have huge amounts of veg on my plate and a regular size piece of chicken or meat about 100 gr or just a little over but I tend to fill up on potato, rice and pasta... our consultant says it okay to eat as much of these as you want because they are free, can anyone give me any advice or thoughts on this. Have any of you eaten as much rice, potato and pasta as you wanted and still lost weight? also on average I am eating at least 7 pieces of fruit a day, is this too much?

Any advice would be much appreciated xx:confused:

Hi and Welcome, sounds like you are doing really well, wish my losses had been as good but I'm a bit flexible with my syns! 12.5lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic and a 1 1/2 lb a week loss is great too. Sound like you are eating really healthy and doing it all right to me. Maybe start doing body magic? thats a way to boost things. Good Luck for Tuesday, I wi at 5pm. x

Im going to WI tomorrow, because Im leaving for my holiday, usually Im going on Thu, I hope there is going to be at least pound, that I stay motivated:)

I'm going to my fourth WI tonight and am really nervous. I lost 12lbs in my first 3 weeks and really want to go for the stone but I've had a few foodie outings this week so haven't done very well overall. :-(

Fingers crossed. I'll be happy if I'm just +1lbs then go for it again next week.

Good luck to everyone with WIs today. :)

Really nervous to WI today... Have had a very emotional week and so hoping it hasn't taken its toll on the scales. Fingers crossed x

Ramona84 said:
I'm going to my fourth WI tonight and am really nervous. I lost 12lbs in my first 3 weeks and really want to go for the stone but I've had a few foodie outings this week so haven't done very well overall. :-(

Fingers crossed. I'll be happy if I'm just +1lbs then go for it again next week.

Good luck to everyone with WIs today. :)

12lbs in 3 weeks that's fantastic, well done!

JosieE87 said:
Really nervous to WI today... Have had a very emotional week and so hoping it hasn't taken its toll on the scales. Fingers crossed x

Its a fresh new week so don't be disheartened :) Good luck x

2.5lbs off :) so glad after a bad week last week x Thanks for the words of wisdom abbie x

Well done! You had nothing to worry about :) My weigh in is 7:30 tonight, after two weeks of staying the same following the green plan this past week I've switched back to extra easy..fingers crossed :)

Didnt WI this morning. Had no sleep, managed to get 10 mins then my alarm went off so was in a rush. :( good luck to everyone else x

Pickles that's amazing, such fab weight loss, have you got a diary on here? My wi is 5pm tonight, had fruit, salad and yogurt but i'm sooooo hungry!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back