Tuesday Weighers

1.5lb off for me this week! :) just need half a pound for my half stone award :)

Really nervous about weigh in tonight I constantly feel bloated I've been drinking lots of water and walked 1.5 mile every day I'm hoping for a decent loss as I only ever seam to lose 1/2 - 1 lb a week.... Fingers crossed

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Well I lost 1 lb, getting so pi**ed off now I've been doing this since 2 nd week in jan and I started at 13 stone 7.5lb and in now 11 stone 11 lb, really want big losses but just can't get them! I do suffer with thyroid problems and pcos could this be the reason for slow weight loss??

Williams said:
Well I lost 1 lb, getting so pi**ed off now I've been doing this since 2 nd week in jan and I started at 13 stone 7.5lb and in now 11 stone 11 lb, really want big losses but just can't get them! I do suffer with thyroid problems and pcos could this be the reason for slow weight loss??

That's an amazing loss! You're much more likely to keep it off too. I'm not sure about PCOS/thyroid problems so wouldn't like to say - sorry. You should definitely be happy with your losses though! I thought about 3 stone a year is pretty average.. xxxx

1lb off for me. Happy with that as been all over the place with meals. I have been trying to stick to plan but not been thinking about what I eat enough.
Also not done any exercise or 2 wks. Think I am on a free pass but it will catch up with me so I am back on it as of NOW!

Only 4 weeks till I am 30 and I want my 2stone award for then. I need to lose 8lb in 4 weeks. So 2lb a week needed, and determined to get it. Hope u are all pleased with ur losses! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

3.5lbs off for me and SOTW x

Hey everyone. I am changing my at home WI from Fri back to Tuesdays, as found having my WI on a Fri meant I wasn't very good over the weekends! I am a STS from Fri, but have set myself a challenge to lose 8lbs in 4 weeks. Weight loss hasnt been good the past 6 weeks (my lack of motivation/willpower!). Anyone want to join me in this challenge?

I am sooo happy! After two weeks sts i lost 4lbs this week! yay :) I also got my 1/2 stone certificate!

Well done everyone xx

Wow well done everyone. Thanks abbiewilko - you did great this week! Congrats.

I lost 0.5lbs this week, which isn't bad considering the sweet stuff I've had this week.

Just got to focus for the next 7 days. I want that stone. 1.5lbs to go...

STS - had bn expecting or worse after past few days. Hopefully i can stay on track this wk so doesn't show nxt wk!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Well done everyone!
5.5 lbs off for me..in shock lol! Only 1lb away from my 2 stone award :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

abbiewilko said:
^^that's fab! How long has it taken you to get to your 2stone loss (seeing as its only round the corner ;-) ) x

Thankyou, I'm chuffed! I joined at the end of January so not a hugely fast loss but it does me just fine :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in tonight at 1730 hrs and lost 1lb and i know i should be really happy but i wanted 2lbs (that would have been my 1 and 1/2 stone aware if got it) but it is my star week (started today) and feeling bloated and horrible :cry:but at least it was a loss - i will get that 1lb off next week and more hopefully

hope you all had a good result x

-0.5 for me!
Pleased since i did go to a hen do and a little off track! :)

First star week since febuary and a lush lunch out and i lost 1lb. So glad for a lose becoz i have exercised alot so im chuffed with that! X

Wow so many big loses tonight well done x

Stayed the same this week, which was a relief as I expected to put on a couple of pounds!

Back