Tuesday Weighers

Put on 0.5lbs which was very expected and deserved. Brush myself off and onto a new week. :)

Well done everyone!

Another 4lbs for me today :)

You are really seeing consistent losses! They'll be muttering in the group.

By the way, when you hit your club 10 people really start to notice!!! I weighed slightly less than you, i am now officially at 36lbs (weigh in tomorrow) unofficially almost 40lbs down. People start giving you second glances and you can see the mental cogs clicking that something is different but they arent sure what.

Well done everyone. I'm in shock lost 3 lb myself! Might have been the linen trousers that I had on instead of the usual work uniform! Anyway really chuffed, got slimmer of the week too, so came home with a big goody bag. Just want 4 lb now so I can get my stone award before my hols. Have a good week everyone x :))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1.5 and got my 1 stone shinny it's coming off but slowly :) hoping for a good loss this week keep me motivated as I'm staying away a night on the 1st partners b.day x

Hi Everyone thank you for all the lovely words advice and encouragement :) you trally are a lovely bunch! hope you are all keeping well I was down 1lb this week I'm chuffed as I had a really bold week ! Back on track now and looking forward to hopefully getting my 1\2 stone next week :) 57 to go!

Hope everyone is well x

Morning everyone I'd like to join the group please. I started sw ( again ) this week so could do with support. I'm an online member due to 4 kids and a puppy so can't ever get to a group lol xx

Hi everyone, just started on my Slimming World crusade to lose weight so will be joining you for a Tuesday weigh in next week!

Weigh in day tomorrow.. good luck everyone. I'm not overly confident this week.. Xx

Thanks Kayleigh, how's your week been?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My first week lost 4lb, good luck to everyone xx

Good luck to everyone throughout the day. I WI at 530 - going to a different class as going out for dinner at the other end of the city/shire so wont make usual class. I am expecting a gain - have been expecting one for the past 2wks as eating so much rubbish and more than likely going over syns as I have been averaging them out so this must be catch up week. No matter the result I am going to go out for dinner & enjoy it as the place we are going to is lovely. Post later on result x

5lbs off for me yippee! I'm made up; was even able to have a rocky horror sundae from Harvester, and a 99 icecream because I saved my syns! Just 0.75lb before I've officially lost a stone, and I'm hoping that next week I can also break into the 9's!!

Well done to those of you who've weighed in so far and good luck to those who have it still to come.
I have a feeling I won't reach target today (need 2lb loss). Never mind...I have a free week for 10 weeks at club10.

5lbs off for me yippee! I'm made up; was even able to have a rocky horror sundae from Harvester, and a 99 icecream because I saved my syns! Just 0.75lb before I've officially lost a stone, and I'm hoping that next week I can also break into the 9's!!

Well done!! Rocky Horror - yum :drool:

wowee! thats fab. well done.

Back