Tuesday Weighers

thankyou!

I've sts. Gutted. Walked 2-3miles a day as well as 30 mins on wii fit. Is my star week first on sw, should it really affect me this bad, was hoping for 3lb loss this week. Just gutted! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bossiegirl said:
I've sts. Gutted. Walked 2-3miles a day as well as 30 mins on wii fit. Is my star week first on sw, should it really affect me this bad, was hoping for 3lb loss this week. Just gutted! :(

Dont be gutted you sound like you are doing well. On my star weeks I can gain up to 4lb on average then it's gone the week after. Also doing lots of exercise can show slow loses on the scales but lots of lost inches on the measuring tape. :) x

Well i nvr weighed in. Class started at 530 but doors not open till then, q 2 long would have bn l8 4 dinner. Our C starts weighing as soon as set up even tho class does not officially start till 6. Ah well nd 2b super good 4 nxt wk :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

1.5 lb off for me really pleased with that, need 2lb to get my 2 stone award....

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

gained 1lb this week.. expected it tho.. so not all bad! Well done to everyone who lost :) and well done to those who gained and still faced the scales :) xx

Diane1966 said:
1st weigh in tonight and a whopping 8.5lbs for me this week. I completed the whole week on the red plan and thoroughly enjoyed it. Just sitting down to a cheesy omelette, new potatoes and baked beans- yum

Well done you that's fab x

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

I STS today quite gals as I was naughty at the weekend. Well done everyone.

I'm aiming for 100% week this week. Xx

well done everyone who's lost

I lost 2lbs, that's over two weeks as I couldn't weigh last week and I'm very happy with it as one of the weeks was a very good week and last week was an okay week but flexisynned on Saturday night....a lot of flexi-syns

Not weighing again for two weeks as we're away, so will be very happy if I manage another loss but hoping the worse case will be maintain

1/2 on for me. That's my first gain Since I started 13 week ago. Not surprised, had a heavy drinking wkend. Only 3 weeks to lose 8 1/2 for my birthday. Need to get my head down and stick to plan for the next few wks. Bank hol or no bank hol!

Well done to everyone. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Caldil said:
Dont be gutted you sound like you are doing well. On my star weeks I can gain up to 4lb on average then it's gone the week after. Also doing lots of exercise can show slow loses on the scales but lots of lost inches on the measuring tape. :) x

I gain or sts on star week. Don't be disheartened, it'll go next week.

Sadly didn't get the 2lb I wanted this week so still 1/2lb off target. I'm on holiday next week, hiking so plenty of body magic. Hopefully I'll do it the week after

Feeling chuffed as I lost 2 1/2lbs this week and gained my 2 1/2stone award. :D

WOW u guys r doing fabby! Some big numbers off this week, amazing!

Im mega chuffed with my 3lb off and slimming of the month :D Didnt expect tht at all!

Hey everyone bad week for me I was up 2.5lb gutted :( totally deserved tho I was really bold! Back on the wagon with me and hoping for 4 this week fingers crossed and well done on all the losses this week! Loving this thread :)

Lost 0.5. I put it on last week was hoping for bit more but tbh I haven't really written anything down or synned so hey ho. 100% on plan tomo

Thanks for the support ladies, I'm on my hols next week so hoping to stay the same. Will just have to get use to the star week and judge my weight loss over the month in future. Hope everyone has a good week. X

Back