Tuesday Weighers

Well done to everyone no matter what the result. There has been some amazing losses - you should all be really happy :)

Pickle81 said:
2.5lbs for me this week. Got my 2 stone award :)
Well done everyone on some fab losses. X

Congrats on the 2 stone award :) Can't wait to get mine! I just got my 1 stone award last night xx

Had a 1.5lb gain which I'm a tad confused about so doing a food diary this week to spot anything I'm doing wrong! Aaaaah frustrations...

JosieE87 said:
Had a 1.5lb gain which I'm a tad confused about so doing a food diary this week to spot anything I'm doing wrong! Aaaaah frustrations...

Good idea :) I'm doing the same this week, as well as planning in advance and religiously sticking to it! So far so good.. x

Congratulations to everyone particularly with the stone and two stone awards!

I went to my 5th weigh in this week and lost 2.5lbs which puts me at a total loss of 1st 1lbs. I'm so happy! I've lost 15lbs in 5 weeks (meeting my initial target) and have dropped a dress size already. I know it will get much, much harder but i'm really pleased. I have been doing a lot of exercise which I think has really helped. :)

im checking in late but i had 4lbs off this week!! big shock!! and got my 1 and a half stone award!! 12lbs to go to target! hope your all having a good week!! x

Tuesday gone was my first weigh in and I lost 10.5 lbs, over the moon! long way to go, but happy ive found this forum! x

bubsi said:
Tuesday gone was my first weigh in and I lost 10.5 lbs, over the moon! long way to go, but happy ive found this forum! x

Blooming eck! Did u lose a limb?? Well done you!!!

I'm getting nervous about tomorrow! I've had an 100% week - even avoided cakes and wine, but my * week is due so it might not show :( I only lost 1lb last week, so would really love to see 2 or 3lb! xxxx

Really nervous about tomorrow, only a 1lb loss last week (but I was a little bit naughty!). Really tried this week, had a naughty night on Friday but have been pretty good the rest of the time, hoping for at least 2lb. 3lb would get me my stone and half and club 10 award and a total loss of 2st so that would be awesome! Fingers crossed!!
Good luck everybody!!

Good luck everyone for Tomo. :)

I've lost 1lb :)

Well done caldil, the first one to weigh in. I have my weigh in at 5-30 tonight, so have a looping weight.

How has everyone been over the bank holiday weekend. I have done nothing and no alcohol has passed these lips so hope I have a loss tonight.

I've gotto wait until 5.30 pm it's * week for me so not holding out much hope, also been a bit naughty...... Fingers crossed

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Caldil said:
I've lost 1lb :)

Well I lost more. My scales were playing up this morning when I got my 1lb loss as they kept giving different results. At first i was 11.9 then i was 13.13 then i was 11.7 then 11.11 as there on there way out. I've rushed up to my sisters and used hers as we weigh together at hers on a Tuesday and there showing im 11.7 which is a 3lb loss so I'm sticking with hers till I get my new ones. :)

Back