Tuesday Weighers

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to SW, last night was my first proper weigh-in and I lost 3.5lbs!

I was amazed how much I could drop in a week - I think i might have it skewed in my favour, because on my first night I didn't take my trainers off whereas yesterday they made me de-shoe.

Either way, I'm chuffed with my loss and hope that I can replicate or increase it next Tuesday! Yeay for eating tonnes of food and still being a skinny minny. Eventually.

well done everybody, i lost a 1lb and 1/2 last night which i am fully amazed at. 3 1/2 to go till ive lost my 1st stone :)

becx

A massive 0.3kg loss (0.66lb) lol .. But a loss nevertheless :). I have been doing SW at home for the last month following red and green days but this week I am trying a 7 day EE plan for the first time. I'm only losing small amounts but it's still encouraging to see the scales going own each week.

Stayed the same this week :( and after a gain the week before it's a bit disheartening! Hoping for a better week x

well ive been going to sw for 3wks now 4lbs off wk1, 1lb off wk2 so just started to browse this site again so hoping for the best in the past when ive used this site ive flitted for one diet to the next so ive waited awhile before posting.

Back off my hols and had a sneaky look at the scales, say 5 gain! Ow well I had a fab time, was good until mid week and then got the taste for cerveza in the sunshine!

Anyway you lot are bloody amazing, weight losses are super duper, I've missed minimins and have loved catching up on everyone's weight loss this morning. Back on the Wii fit this morning and I need to detox with fruit n veg the next few days.

See you in here tomorrow after WI.

I have been exceptionally naughty this weekend. I feel bad, cos I've just started and obviously I am a weak-willed self-sabateur! The plan was going swimmingly until Euro 2012 started and I found myself in a german pub where they were giving away steins of beer. Sigh. Lager, you foamy temptress...

Just had a sneaky peek at weight and I'm gutted I'm in for a 2lb gain :-(
I don't know where I'm going wrong I swapped this week and done 3 days red instead of my usual EE, was so fed up with small losses so I did red days but I felt hungry all the Time so back to EE! It totm as well but I've never gained that amount of weight in a week b 4 ? :-(

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Hi all, is it ok to join. I've been doing slimming world for a while but went a bit off track so changed groups about 3 weeks ago and am counting that as a fresh start. Looking forward to tomorrow night, had a pretty good week until today (burnt my rice in the microwave at work so had to buy a sandwich). Fingers crossed though that it wasn't enough to undo all my hard work. :)

Good luck everyone for Tomo. I'm so nervous and I don't know why as I've been good as gold. Will be weighing first thing so hope to come on here and report a loss :)

2 1/2 lb off this week :)

calajul said:
Well done, that's fab. I don't weigh till tonight, let the Nerves begin, lol

Thank you. I'm sure you will be fine. It's mad how we get ourselves in these states over standing on a set of scales lol :)

Good luck everyone for today / tonight.
Super convinced that after last weeks big loss I'm in for a sts or small gain. Sorry if TMI but I've not been to the loo for 5 days now and so bloated :(
C'est la vie ;) xx

Morning all - I WI tonight. Expecting a STS or gain again as a catch up for the previous weekends. They need to catch up sometime and even though I gained last week I out this down to being away for the weekend prior so will just need to w8 & c. feeling pretty bloated but this always seems to be the same at the mo even tho I am not constipated or anything - not even had that much carbs!!!! Post later how I get on.

Good luck to everyone who has still to WI :)

3.75lbs off for me this week, which means Club 10 AND I've broke into the 9 stone bracket yay!

Back