Tuesday Weighers

1lb loss today. I'm devastated. I actually burst into tears! 56 days at 100%, no idea why I've had such a small loss. Ho hum.

1lb loss today. I'm devastated. I actually burst into tears! 56 days at 100%, no idea why I've had such a small loss. Ho hum.

Not wanting to sound too harsh but why the tears? I can see from your signature that you have had some fantastic losses so far that you should be absolutely amazed by. Sometimes our bodies just don't want to lose Huge amounts every week, sometimes people can physically only lose 1lb max a week, other times our bodies just want to hold on to all the yummy goodness that we have given it as fuel and won't let go. What ever it is, do not be disheartened or saddened by losing a pound, it is a loss and it is still on the right way.

Keep at it and you will continue to lose - just sometimes not with big losses. Average per week should be between 1-2lbs anyway so chin up!! xx

Well done everyone on losses so far today :) and good luck to those yet to WI

I didn't weigh last week as I was away...needless to say I have no idea how WI is going to go today, could be a gain as I was off plan while I was away however, it is over 2 weeks rather then just one and I've been good the rest of the time so I'm hoping it will be a STS or loss. Time will tell lol. WI is at 5 so I'm sat here trying not to worry too much about it... always hard on WI day, think I might do the pots, get changed and then read a book or something

Ur signature looks amazing! U have done fantastic. This will b my 8th week too but my loses aint as great as urs! I wish! I do allow chocolate n chinese tho. But i make sure i do extra body magic. I bet ull lose 5+ next week if u stick to ur 110% ur body will catch up. Im not dreadin weighin tomight coz ive dome kickboxing this morning n got a load of walking later n plus walking to class prob. Im popped n its only 2pm lol even done my veg n fruit shopmthis morning so been up my stairs 3 times already n im three floors up! Fooked! X

-2lb, yayyyyy!

very 1st weigh in tonight sooo nervous

Just weighed in with a 3.5lb loss so I got my 3.5 stone award too x turns out I was slimmer of the week last week aswell

Thanks - I have been ill so my appetite hasn't been great but I've tried my best to keep away from the comfort-food-crap I would have gone to in the past x

3 off this wk, made up 4 gain of 1.5 last wk - happy days :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Put half on this week. :( feel rubbish. Got an sas log this week so hopefully will get back on track soon enough.
Been a bit broke this last week so have had to rely on what's in the freezer, think maybe I didn't have enough super free coz I can't buy fruit and veg. Get paid thurs/fri so will stock up on frozen veggies to make certain this doesn't happen again.

Lost 1 and 1/2 lbs tonight so thats 25 in total in 15 weeks. Need to lose 3lbs before i go my holidays to Turkey and got 2 more weigh ins to do it but I am just one of these people that lost weight slowly. Going to try really hard this week to get the 3lbs off.
I have switched to quorn instead of extra lean mince, i'm going to try and cut down on carbs and need to work on getting more than 1/3 on my plate i think
xxx

Back