Tuesday Weighers

Happy as I lost 1.5lbs this morning. Another 6.5lbs to get to the next stone bracket and 3.5lbs for my 3stone award. Here's to a good week x

Pickle81 said:
1lb loss today. I'm devastated. I actually burst into tears! 56 days at 100%, no idea why I've had such a small loss. Ho hum.

Pickle, try not to be disheartened you have done so so well, keep at it, your weight loss is inspirational. X

Well done everyone, another fab week for the Tuesday group. I've weighed in this morning as wasn't feeling well last night. It seems my Spanish tummy over the last few days has sorted my holiday weight gain out and I've lost 1 1/2 lb!!! I'm in total shock, but aware that I'm weighing in am not pm as usual so now that makes a difference. But I'm chuffed by that, I love sw, even on holiday it made me think about the choices I was making and just losing 10 lb before holiday gave me so much more energy with the kids. 2 1/2 lb to go until my first stone, fingers crossed it will come off this week. Have a great week everyone.

Hi can I join your thread?. Went to my first meeting last night felt really welcome. First weigh in next week hopeIdo well.

Well done everyone! Lost 3.5lbs last night which brought me to my half stone. So chuffed!

bignomore13 said:
Hi can I join your thread?. Went to my first meeting last night felt really welcome. First weigh in next week hopeIdo well.

Welcome, you will love it here. Lots of help and support. Good luck with your journey :)

Well done everyone and good luck for next week :)

lost 3lb this week and got my half stone award :) Im soo please. its taking me a good few weeks but 8lb off no :D Well done everyone xx

kayleighread said:
lost 3lb this week and got my half stone award :) Im soo please. its taking me a good few weeks but 8lb off no :D Well done everyone xx

Well done, I'm plodding along too, but getting there.

kayleighread said:

So proud of you Kayleigh! I knew you could do it :)
Now to reach our first stone!!! xxxxx

Charlotteg1988 said:
So proud of you Kayleigh! I knew you could do it :)
Now to reach our first stone!!! xxxxx

I'm proud of is to charlotte. Yes hopefully we will get out stone off in next 3 weeks :):):)

i can't wait for Tuesday I'm being 100% on success express hehe xxx

success express?? x

Yeah Hun look it up on ere its really good xx

Back