Tuesday Weighers

Hi all, I joined Slimming world last week (Tuesday) and I came across this forum and it seems like a good support system and a good thing to be part of, I have my first weigh in this Tuesday coming and even though I've stuck to the 'diet' and exercised (as I've just re-joined the gym and bought a bike to ride to work on) I'm still so nervous about my first real session!

sparx said:
Hi all, I joined Slimming world last week (Tuesday) and I came across this forum and it seems like a good support system and a good thing to be part of, I have my first weigh in this Tuesday coming and even though I've stuck to the 'diet' and exercised (as I've just re-joined the gym and bought a bike to ride to work on) I'm still so nervous about my first real session!

Welcome sparx, I'm nervous at every weigh in your not alone. This is s lovely group with really nice people. Good luck and keep us up to date Xx

Hi I'm Sally im new to SW I'm doing EE and my first WI will be this tues (19/6/12) I'm nervous & excited. Anyone else in their first week??? Xxx

designerbunny said:
Hi I'm Sally im new to SW I'm doing EE and my first WI will be this tues (19/6/12) I'm nervous & excited. Anyone else in their first week??? Xxx

Thank you for the good luck haha need to get used to this forum will keep everyone up to date! :)

And yes it'll be my first weigh in this week I'm currently 12st13lb looking to get down to about 10st

sparx said:

designerbunny said:

Welcome to the new fellow Tuesday weighers x

Hi there I'll be having my first weigh in this Tuesday (19.06.12) too so would like to join all the Tuesday weighers. Good luck everyone. Haven't been feeling brill on it this week but hoping that's just about changing the types of things I'm eating.

Hi all, welcome to all new starters and the very best of luck for your first weigh in!!
I've been AWOL for a while, been plodding along with small losses, disappointing at times but I suppose a loss is a loss! Lost 1lb a week for the last 3 weeks and 1.5lb the week before that. Really really hoping for a better loss this week, although 1lb will get me my club 10 award and 1 1/2 stone award and a total loss of 2 stone since end of February. Fingers crossed and good luck guys!! :)

Wow that's a great loss. I want to lose 2 stones so you're where I want to be. I've bought a 12 week countdown so hoping I can do as much as poss in that time.

Hi everyone.

sparx - just seen we joined sw on the same day and weigh the same, how funny! :)

Good luck to everyone for Tuesday!! It's my first weigh in and I'm so so nervous....

peacelily said:
Wow that's a great loss. I want to lose 2 stones so you're where I want to be. I've bought a 12 week countdown so hoping I can do as much as poss in that time.

Well good luck Hun!! I've got another 2st 5lb to target...long way yet

Hey all holding my hands up just now and saying that Tues will be a gain. Weekend turned into an eating & drinking session :break_diet:

Had OH's Grans 80th which was a meal out and I had planned everything down to each syn so i was all good then when it came to it I made different choices and where I dont usually drink I had a fair few including Jagerbombs, Phenomabombs and RedColaBombs all of which were lovely :7834: but at 5syns for the jager then the syns for the ginger plus the other drink I had I ended up way over. Then Sunday was slightly hungover and in thst instance all I wanted to do was eat but I did manage OK through the day it was the night-time munchies that hit!!! So this week I am about double the syns I should be :(

Sounds like a mad night. Haven't even heard of red cola bombs and the other one. Just put it down to a good night out and now that the hangover's gone make today a good one and perhaps tomorrow won't be as bad as you think. Fingers crossed.

Hey all holding my hands up just now and saying that Tues will be a gain. Weekend turned into an eating & drinking session :break_diet:

Had OH's Grans 80th which was a meal out and I had planned everything down to each syn so i was all good then when it came to it I made different choices and where I dont usually drink I had a fair few including Jagerbombs, Phenomabombs and RedColaBombs all of which were lovely :7834: but at 5syns for the jager then the syns for the ginger plus the other drink I had I ended up way over. Then Sunday was slightly hungover and in thst instance all I wanted to do was eat but I did manage OK through the day it was the night-time munchies that hit!!! So this week I am about double the syns I should be :(

You and me both! I was so focused last week but completely crap the weekend. Planned drinking vodka and diet coke round a friends friday but didn't plan the chocolate mud pie! Saturday night I went to a party, drove so I wouldn't get tempted by the alcohol/calories and drank lots of whiskey when I got home! Sunday out for fathers day lunch which included, wine and cheese n lots of it! I need to add your angel icon but dont know how.

so today and tomorrow will be water based fruit n veg for me before the WI tomorrow night. I need to get motivated again.

Fingers crossed we both have a better weekend/week. x

Really hoping for 1.5 lb tmw pm and to get my 2 stone award! Fingers crossed.....

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

You and me both! I was so focused last week but completely crap the weekend. Planned drinking vodka and diet coke round a friends friday but didn't plan the chocolate mud pie! Saturday night I went to a party, drove so I wouldn't get tempted by the alcohol/calories and drank lots of whiskey when I got home! Sunday out for fathers day lunch which included, wine and cheese n lots of it! I need to add your angel icon but dont know how.

so today and tomorrow will be water based fruit n veg for me before the WI tomorrow night. I need to get motivated again.

Fingers crossed we both have a better weekend/week. x

Hey

Hope you do well at WI. I am still having my syns as I would normally at night even though I am over as if I didnt I would end up binging!!! The wee angel icon is just from the smiley face icon when you click on this in the reply box it will bring up a few but then choose more to get a selection. Sometimes they work - sometimes they dont!!!

Good luck tonight x

MinkyDinky ... congrats on your great weight loss ...what did you do the week you lost 6lb? amazing!

MinkyDinky ... congrats on your great weight loss ...what did you do the week you lost 6lb? amazing!

thank you :) Its been a slog but my god has it paid off. Wouldn't change my eating lifestyle for anything else now. The week I lost 6lb.... I wouldn't recommend!! It was bank holiday weekend and I spent Friday night, sunday night and monday night drunk. Oh and not much exercise! But then last week was only a pound in comparison so clearly it had a catch up with me. And I am not holding out for a loss tonight. BUT I am exercising every single day now and can feel the muscle/toning change which for me is a big thing. The losses will restart when they are ready and for now I am happy to try and sort out this loose skin :(

With 3.5 stone to go I'm under no illusion that it won't be hard work for the last bit, i'm just glad to have changed my life for the better!
Good luck for your journey too xxx

First WI I've looked forward to in well months. Will be nice to get a loss for the first time in a while, fingers crossed don't wanna count my chickens and all that!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh! I am so excited for you Jo Jo! It has to be a nice loss for you, you have been well on plan and those 100% days rack up! xxx

Back