Tuesday Weighers

Not sure what to expect from tonight.. Ive not had the best week, I have been on plan for almost every meal except two.. on one occasion I had half a burger and chips without counting syns and the other it was at my mums for fathers day and I had some crisps, a hunk of white crusty bread and some creamy dip and didnt count syns. I have however been drinking lots of water to counteract the salt and Im on day 4 of the 30 day shred so it could go either way this week xx

good luck everyone

Hi all! 0.75lb loss for me...I'm fine with that after losing 4lb last week, and it takes me to 9st 12lb, a nice round number rather than having a .75 or .5! Really want to lose a few more pounds before holiday in 2 weeks, I'm sure I can do it!

3lbs off in first week. Am very pleased with that. 2.5lbs will get me into the next stone so am going to try really hard this week. Feels good to have lost because strangely all my clothes have been too tight this week. Still feeling a bit tight but better than first few days.

Can't wait for WI tonight, been 100% on plan, but I lost last week when I wasn't expecting too so not sure if it will catch up with me this week, I don't mind either way I just want to know lol

donna88 said:
Can't wait for WI tonight, been 100% on plan, but I lost last week when I wasn't expecting too so not sure if it will catch up with me this week, I don't mind either way I just want to know lol

Good luck Donna, wish I had been a good girl this week. I'm expecting a gain or STS. But also looking forward to weigh in so I can make a fresh start tomorrow. X

abkb said:
Hi all! 0.75lb loss for me...I'm fine with that after losing 4lb last week, and it takes me to 9st 12lb, a nice round number rather than having a .75 or .5! Really want to lose a few more pounds before holiday in 2 weeks, I'm sure I can do it!

Well done. Go for it the next 2 weeks x

peacelily said:
3lbs off in first week. Am very pleased with that. 2.5lbs will get me into the next stone so am going to try really hard this week. Feels good to have lost because strangely all my clothes have been too tight this week. Still feeling a bit tight but better than first few days.

Well done peacelily. X

First WI later on today at 5pm hope something's come off! A little nervous thought since it is my first one :p

Lost 0.5 lb this week. Was hoping for more but I guess a loss is a loss.

1lb gain this week.. Slightly disapointed but i didnt have much super free food at all really. I have an abses to not been eating right.. Well done everyone who had a loss and well done to everyone who had a gain and faced :) good luck for this week xx

well done everyone who's already weighed and lost.... still 2 hours for me to wait

Good luck Donna, wish I had been a good girl this week. I'm expecting a gain or STS. But also looking forward to weigh in so I can make a fresh start tomorrow. X

Good luck, I agree its always good getting weighed even when expecting a gain as you can just forget about that week then and start again

Lost 3lb this week and got joint SOTW x

Back