Tuesday Weighers

Gained 1 lb but did wi evening this week, did a one off morning class last week so swc thinks I've prob lost 1/2 lb or sts. Quite happy with that after the weeks I've had. I need to have a 100% week would live 3 1/2 lb to get my stone.

Lost 3lb this week (first week)

MinkyDinky said:
Another pound off. 6 stone 7 n half a pound done, and FINALLY into the 13's! Woo!

Wow well done, well I weigh your starting weight then hehe x

Well done on the losses.
STS this week. Since I've had two weeks away from group, been on holiday for a week and to the good food show, I'm more than happy.

STILL 1/2lb off target though.

MinkyDinky said:
And given time you will be saying the same as me!
Never thought it would be possible but with determination and sensible choices it so is! Today is a good day xx

I hope so, I'm going to stop plodding along as if today and be more focused. I've sorted the food choices out its the alcohol choice thats a problem lol.

Well...I had a 6lb gain...bit ridiculous! But time to refocus and.figure how the hell it was such a big leap!

Ive put pn half a pound. A bit confused I thought that during the first couple of weeks in sw is when i will see the most dramatic weightloss?

I feel a bit poo but im going to kick next weeks arse!!!

AMAZING loses ladies well done!

I lost 2lb! Mega chuffed considering i had my weekend away with my friend! Im so glad i ate SW friendly! Syns i had were split between two! Bag of toffee popcorn, box pringles, two bottles of wine, two choccy biscuits (each), and i even ate healthy on our lunch out! :D CHEESE! 4lb next week im aiming for! X

Gain of 1.5lbs :(

Mahoosive well done to everyone who has lost this week - there are some pretty good losses this time around and to those who are in the same boat as me well its a fresh week and I am back on plan with the head in the right space at the moment!!!

Good luck - till next time peeps :) Take care x

2lbs off for me this week. I want to lose 5.5lbs in the next two to reach by 10%, will concentrate better this weekend!

Some brilliant losses this week. I lost 0.5lbs. Glad I lost but I was expecting more. Didn't go over my syn allowance and did a 4 mile walk on Monday and again before weigh in yesterday. Oh well next week will be better :)

Weighed in today as was working on Tuesday! I lost 2 today :D whoop whoop. I need 1.5lbs to get my 3stone award! fingers crossed I can do it next week!

Back