Tuesday Weighers

Tuesday was my first weigh in after joining SW last week, i lost 2lb. Bit disappointing for my first week but i did have 4 days away from home so it could have been a lot worse.

Thanks, i need to remember that so long as its going in the right direction it all helps - think i was expecting a miracle in my first week, lol!

had a few up and down weeks with the same 3 lb on and off.........and now back to within half a lb of where I was about 5 weeks ago!!! Planning to stay on the plan and get back to basics, writing everything down and increasing superfree.... Anybody have any other good ideas to stay focussed? Kx

Morning everyone a 1lb loss for me this week. Good luck to all :)

GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYBODY :):):)

Well good morning everyone and good luck to all the WI's this week. I will go for WI but not sure about staying for the class, not been feeling too great but will probably change my mind when I get there. Due a gain though - again!!!! Need to get my finger out - someone give me a :asskick:& get me motivated!!!!!!

Good luck today everyone had a terrible week food wise for the first time since I started in April.. it was going to happen at some point! Too many vodka and diet cokes, doritos, a Chinese meal, icing off a cupcake and a subway... expecting my first gain so far today ;( x

Not looking forward to my weigh in this am. Week 2 been more difficult than week 1. Week 2 always the crunch for me! Good luck all.

peacelily said:
Not looking forward to my weigh in this am. Week 2 been more difficult than week 1. Week 2 always the crunch for me! Good luck all.

Sorry means week 3 always the crunch for me. If I can get past week 3 it will make all the difference

Bit disappointed with only half a pound loss in 2nd week but hey ho, loss not gain, better down than up yada yada yada. Am going to try really hard this week and see if I can get at least 2 next.

wnt2byummymummy1 said:
You just click edit on your post its at the bottom to the right (near reply) x

Thanks for that will save me reposting. My iPad seems to autocorrect words and I don't notice till its posted

Bit disappointed with only half a pound loss in 2nd week but hey ho, loss not gain, better down than up yada yada yada. Am going to try really hard this week and see if I can get at least 2 next.
aw hun, like u say a loss is still a loss :) but i know how u feel! heres wishing you a great week ahead and finger crossed for ur 2lb off next week!

Back