Tuesday Weighers

Afternoon everyone! Well done to everyone who had a loss this week. And well done to everyone who had a agin but faced it!! :)

after a week of being 100% and 5days at they gym.. I lost 1.5lb!!!! I was a little bit gutted if im honest! I expected a bit more than that! But its a loss and maybe my bigger loss will come next week.. im staying focused and off the they gym shortly!! good luck everyone who is still to be weighed :):)

I'm debating whether to get weighed or not tonight I've been ok with foods syns etc but been constipated for 5 days!! Is there any point in going ??? Sorry for tmi...

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Afternoon everyone! Well done to everyone who had a loss this week. And well done to everyone who had a agin but faced it!! :)

after a week of being 100% and 5days at they gym.. I lost 1.5lb!!!! I was a little bit gutted if im honest! I expected a bit more than that! But its a loss and maybe my bigger loss will come next week.. im staying focused and off the they gym shortly!! good luck everyone who is still to be weighed :):)
aw well done hun! 1.5lb is still good! :) glad ur looking positivelyinto the next week!! xXx

I'm debating whether to get weighed or not tonight I've been ok with foods syns etc but been constipated for 5 days!! Is there any point in going ??? Sorry for tmi...

hmmm... id say go, then next week(if u manage to go!) u'll have a great loss! at least if u've gained u know why, and if u still lost even better!!!! :) xXx

STS this week for me, got away lightly really after going out 3 times over the weekend! I've only lost 1/2 lb over the last 4 weeks, I need to have a chat with myself.

Anyway congratulations everyone else who lost. X

loolahoop said:
1/2lb to target?! :O oo u must be excited!! :) god luck for tonight! you can do it!! :) xXx

Thanks loolahoop!

Ended up coming to the early session due to last minute plans for later. How shocked am I to have lost not just the 1/2lb I wanted but another full lb on top of that getting me my 2.5st award and target :-D

Thanks loolahoop!

Ended up coming to the early session due to last minute plans for later. How shocked am I to have lost not just the 1/2lb I wanted but another full lb on top of that getting me my 2.5st award and target :-D
omg! well done!! u must be so so so proud of yourself!!!

I'm really happy first week and a loss of 5lbs. Yay! Plus I went out on Friday drinks and Chinese. So only 1 treat week I don't want to get out of treats to get out of hand. ?????

loolahoop said:
hmmm... id say go, then next week(if u manage to go!) u'll have a great loss! at least if u've gained u know why, and if u still lost even better!!!! :) xXx

Took your advice! I put on 2 lb gutted!! The most I've it on since starting in jan is 1/2 lb
Here's to a good week!! X

hi some great losses today x ive lost 1.5lbs this week which im really really happy with as id been expecting a small gain or STS due to getting my appetite back after being ill last week and ive got slimmer of the month!:bliss:

2.5 lb off, got my club 10 (I've done Slimming World before but never stayed long enough to get that award, so yippee!) and slimmer of the month. I'm feeling a bit greedy really :)

loolahoop said:
fingers crossed for you for next week hun! :) its just another tuesday and another fresh start! :) xXx

Thank you. Yeah exactly. Really feel motivated this week now x

Back