Tuesday Weighers

im sure i read in a magazine years ago that jeans have been known to weigh anything upto 4lbs (obviously depending on size etc) x

im sure i read in a magazine years ago that jeans have been known to weigh anything upto 4lbs (obviously depending on size etc) x

I don't think mine weigh 4lbs, but fingers crossed for a good loss next week then.... or maybe I'll wear them again and wear a dress the next time I have a bad week lmao... or is that cheating

+3.5lb for me this week (sons birthday weekend) back on track this week.

2lb down, finally breaking the pesky 1lb barrier I've been stuck on for the last 5 week! 3 more pounds to the next stone....2st 1lb total loss now :)

Well after thinking I would have a gain I lost 2lbs, this is the 1.5 I gained last week and another wee cheeky half so happy with that. Back on plan 100% this week and I am hoping to get some exercise in but nothing to over the top as I want to build up gradually as not wanting a gain again!!!

Well done to all the losses, goals met, awards received this month. Gainers, usual line drawn and back on track - I am with you this week :)

After only loosing 1/2 lb during the last 4 weeks due to a few weekends my swc wants me to try having flexible syns this week. She has suggested I have 10 syns a day and then 40 syns Saturday to allow for my take away and bottle of red, going to give it a go.

Good luck for next week everyone. X

After only loosing 1/2 lb during the last 4 weeks due to a few weekends my swc wants me to try having flexible syns this week. She has suggested I have 10 syns a day and then 40 syns Saturday to allow for my take away and bottle of red, going to give it a go.

This is how I usually try to work my syns. Aim for under 10 a day and this leaves me some for the weekend if I wish to indulge - usually snacking rather than drink though as I am not much of a drinker!!!! Good luck x

bossiegirl said:

This might work for you too.....allow yourself 10 syns per day sun- fri and any that you don't use, carry over for the weekend. Allow yourself 15 on Sat + all the ones that you have carried over. I have been doing that and have lost 4 stones :) I have red wine and nibbles in a Sat as well :)

Hiiiii

I weighed in my start weight of 15s 5lb :( since havin ny second son january i have gained 1 and half stone.

Did sw after my first but fell off wagon over 12mths ago and couldnt get bk on. So im trying again. So far so good too :)

Hope to get lots of support :) as i cant do this solo i will cheat im terrible

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 160lb 55lb to go!!

Alycyn1980 said:
This is how I usually try to work my syns. Aim for under 10 a day and this leaves me some for the weekend if I wish to indulge - usually snacking rather than drink though as I am not much of a drinker!!!! Good luck x

Thanks for the reassurance, I need to do something, feel much better after chatting to swc. I feel like I've cracked the food part, even the snacking but I'm still a lush! Lol good luck u 2 x

I lost 2.5lbs last night - need 3 this week to reach my 2 stone and 10% so going to go for it 100%!

weebee said:
This might work for you too.....allow yourself 10 syns per day sun- fri and any that you don't use, carry over for the weekend. Allow yourself 15 on Sat + all the ones that you have carried over. I have been doing that and have lost 4 stones :) I have red wine and nibbles in a Sat as well :)

Hi thanks for you support, delighted to hear that you have lost 4 stone this way, that's really encouraging and well done. So glad I spoke to swc about it, looking forward to not feeling quilts the weekend now.

Hiiiii

I weighed in my start weight of 15s 5lb :( since havin ny second son january i have gained 1 and half stone.

Did sw after my first but fell off wagon over 12mths ago and couldnt get bk on. So im trying again. So far so good too :)

Hope to get lots of support :) as i cant do this solo i will cheat im terrible

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 160lb 55lb to go!!

Hi Leeanne

There is so much support on here that I am sure you will be fine. Lots of great threads to keep you on track and find ideas that are suitable for you. Read folks diaries and food diaries, they are all different but healthy (most of the time!!!)

Good luck to you and look forward to seeing less of you x

Back