Tuesday Weighers

Still here...SS this week but I'm happy with that! My weigh in's were only a few days apart and stopped eating due to stress as my dissertation is due in on Monday. Here's to a good week x

Thx :) been here a while but not followed properly since jan 2011!! Lets hope i stay on the weight loss wagon this time

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 160lb 55lb to go!!

Omg talk about a test of my will power. Im sat in mc donalds with kids and oh.....all i have is a cuppa..... Smells good too :-(

Start:: 215lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!!

Leeanne910 said:
Omg talk about a test of my will power. Im sat in mc donalds with kids and oh.....all i have is a cuppa..... Smells good too :-(

We have almost the exact same goals! I was 214lb when I started and want to get to 154lb, so 60lb to lose. I started feb 28th and am now down to 185lb, so about half way! You can do it!!

Well done u!! Hope i stay focused enough day 3 and still bein good

Hiya Leanne, I started out 10 weeks ago at 15.7 stones and I now weigh 13 and a half, thats nearly 2 stone in 10 weeks you can do it! x Just think of where you will be in a couple of months time x

This is my second week at my local slimming world. When I first joined I weighed 15.1 and then last week I lost 5.5 lbs! So happy! And so close to my 1/2 stone award! I've bit been as good this week! Mum joined as well last week, well rejoined (she was target member, put all weight back on so has restarted) and she hasn't been 100% which I feel has effected me a bit... Will have to see in tuesday :p

I did target to get to dress size 10 but I may just change it to 10 stone, does this sound too much or too ambitious of me? It is within my bmi...

Hi everyone, I'm new to this and on my third week of Slimming World. Big panic as have a meal out tomorrow and then weigh in on Tuesday! Well if I expect the worst I hopefully won't be too upset.

muddledmum said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to this and on my third week of Slimming World. Big panic as have a meal out tomorrow and then weigh in on Tuesday! Well if I expect the worst I hopefully won't be too upset.

Hey chances r it May not show up 2at WI but b good nxt wk or it will catch up!! Enjoy meal & don't worry 2 much. If can have a sneak at menu b4 u go? U can try work out the btr options!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Ditto Kayleigh, I had a good week and a slightly over indulgent Saturday...and I was hoping for 3st shiny! Aaah well it's not over til its over ;)

I am so shocked!! Was naighty fri night sat and sun. But i managed to lose 3lb on my first week (imagine if i was good)

Pleased lady today!

Start:: 215lb current:: 212lb...Goal:: 154lb 58lb to go!!

I am so shocked!! Was naighty fri night sat and sun. But i managed to lose 3lb on my first week (imagine if i was good)

Pleased lady today!

Well done - see nothing to worry about!! Be good this week and see what you can do :)

Leeanne910 said:

Pleased lady today!

Well done :)

Lost 2lb this week so taken me to 11st 1lb. Only 1lb needed to have lost my first stone :) good luck to everyone x

Dreading WI today (third week) hope its not a gain, feel like I haven't done enough and had one bad day (celebrating).

good luck for everyone WI today :) i havent been completely good this week! :( and am gutted tbh as i only had 1lb to loose to get my 2st - why did i do it to myself? well ya never know, may still have lost it:) will update later my WI isnt til 7.30pm! xXx

Not that hopeful for tonight, I really would have liked at least a couple of pounds but just don't think I've got anywhere near that. A sneaky peek at my scales says a 2.5lb loss but they're usually a couple of pound lighter than SW scales :-/
Good luck everybody!!!

Back