Tuesday Weighers

2lbs off...whoop whoop :) which means 3 stones gone! Chuffed to bits x

Well done to those already weighed and good luck to those left to weigh. I've had a 100% week even keeping low on syns all week to allow for night out on friday but my home scales haven't moved. Fingers crosse the ones at group do!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone hope everyone gets the result on the scales today that they are wanting, I'm doing SW from home after many attempts at classes! today was my first weigh in and i managed to lose half a stone! So happy as I had a bad few days. I know it is mainly water ive lost but either way im happy!x

2lbs for me. Had to mix things up a bit with some red days and it has worked. Am really pleased. Going to go for my half stone next week!

2 lb off for me that was my gain last week, due to constipation!!
11.7 now and hoping to get 6.5 off this month to get my 2 1/2 stone award :)

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Lots of great losses this week. Well done!

1st week at target and 1/2lb off :-S Might need to get my head around this maintaining malarkey.

1lb loss this week - am pleased all things considered. Well done all on your losses this week x

Only half a pound off but at least it's going the right way I guess!

Well done everyone. 4 lb off for me and finally my 1 stone award. Really pleased x

a bit annoyed as its my first week and i put half a pound on! me and my consultant are baffled as i showed her my food diary and ive been 100% on track, had 100 out of 105 weekly syns. Hoping its just a blip bloody thing!

-1.50lbs off for me! Reached my club ten target and have managed to shift 1st 5 and a half pounds in 8 weeks just in time for my week holiday! Just hoping i don't put it all back on haha

Back