Tuesday Weighers

so so so gutted :'( STS this week! 1st week since i started i havent lost and im only 1lb away fromn 2st!! :'(

loolahoop said:
so so so gutted :'( STS this week! 1st week since i started i havent lost and im only 1lb away fromn 2st!! :'(

It's such an achievement that this is the first week you haven't lost! I bet you'll be comfortably past the 2st this time next week.

3 1/2 off this week
good luck everybody.

It's such an achievement that this is the first week you haven't lost! I bet you'll be comfortably past the 2st this time next week.
thanyou :) i dot think i would have minded so much of i had got my 2st then STS next week lol i thinkim just more gutted i was so close to gettin my 2st and didnt! buuuuuut... saying that, ive only had 1 week since starting that ive been 100% so to have made it this far without sts or gaining is kinda fluke n i spose i started pushing my luck a bit! sts thie week has deffo showed if i wana loose i have to stick to plan!
so line drawn, starting again! i WILL get my 2st in 6 days time!!!!! :)

Well a wee 1lb loss for me this week which I am more than happy with. Another 1 next week to get my Club 10 :)

Well done to everyone this week whether losses or gains. Im sure you will know the reason why, you did it, now get over it and start afresh!!!!

This is my second week and TOMS (great), lost 1lbs, am a little disappointed because I really wanted to get the half stone. Trying to keep things in context TOMS I normally gain, so really I should be pleased but im not.

loolahoop said:
thanyou :) i dot think i would have minded so much of i had got my 2st then STS next week lol i thinkim just more gutted i was so close to gettin my 2st and didnt! buuuuuut... saying that, ive only had 1 week since starting that ive been 100% so to have made it this far without sts or gaining is kinda fluke n i spose i started pushing my luck a bit! sts thie week has deffo showed if i wana loose i have to stick to plan!
so line drawn, starting again! i WILL get my 2st in 6 days time!!!!! :)

At least you know what you have to do to get your 2st, I think a gain when you've been 100% would be even worse. It's my biggest fear!

Here's to sticking to plan this week :)

rebeccaemma1205 said:
Lost 6 pounds this week :) got to my 1 and a half stone award and club ten on slimming world!!

Well Done that's fab xx

Hoping for my 1/2 stone award tomorrow I'm pretty sure I've lost the pound I needed in order to get it have been eating right and doing and decent amount of exercise, so we'll see *fingers crossed* still got two gym sessions before WI tomorrow night :)

hows every1 feeling about WI tomorrow? i REALLY want 1lb off!! i NEED my 2st award!! lol theres no reason iu shopuldnt get it as i have stuck to plan..thinkin maybe i should start exercising soon though, havent done any yet since starting :rolleyes:

loolahoop said:
hows every1 feeling about WI tomorrow? i REALLY want 1lb off!! i NEED my 2st award!! lol theres no reason iu shopuldnt get it as i have stuck to plan..thinkin maybe i should start exercising soon though, havent done any yet since starting :rolleyes:

I've had a terrible week! Been eating crap then been eating fruit as I've been guilty for eating crap... Which in turn makes me eat more crap o_O it's a strange loop! I think I've gained this week :(

loolahoop said:

I'm hoping I've done quite well this week. Ate well all week. The same with the exercise, I've not really been doing any

I've had a terrible week! Been eating crap then been eating fruit as I've been guilty for eating crap... Which in turn makes me eat more crap o_O it's a strange loop! I think I've gained this week :(
aww hun its a horrible vicious circle isnt it! im the same as u i eat rubbish, feel rubbush so eat more rubbish! argh!! but u can stop it today!! cut the crap! lol i know ur probably feeling like u'll start again after WI tomorrow but u mite as well stop now!! it can only help u at ur next WI! :) and if u have gained tomorrow - u know y, so no point beating urself up about it, just start again! right now ;) and next week u'll have a great loss!

I had a good week then the weekend just a total nightmare with loads of booze. People really don't like it when you say no. I'm not expecting a loss and know I'll be fed up and next week just as bad!!!

I had a good week then the weekend just a total nightmare with loads of booze. People really don't like it when you say no. I'm not expecting a loss and know I'll be fed up and next week just as bad!!!

This is the same as me! I am dreading weighing in tomorrow, lots of water, fruit and walking for me today!

Good luck for tomorrow everybody x x

Back