Tuesday Weighers

loolahoop said:
aww hun its a horrible vicious circle isnt it! im the same as u i eat rubbish, feel rubbush so eat more rubbish! argh!! but u can stop it today!! cut the crap! lol i know ur probably feeling like u'll start again after WI tomorrow but u mite as well stop now!! it can only help u at ur next WI! :) and if u have gained tomorrow - u know y, so no point beating urself up about it, just start again! right now ;) and next week u'll have a great loss!

Oh yeah I know that hahaha! I've only been synful with some coleslaw on my jacket as in all fairness my UBS can't take anymore fibre hahahaha!

I'm gonna be good today, have my treat tomorrow evening for treat tuesday then be SUPER good next week hahaha

loolahoop said:
how long have u been doing SW bexx12? good luck for tomorrow :) x

Hi, this is my seventh week. The first few weeks took a bit of getting used to but can't imagine eating what I used to. Never realised how bad I was at the time. How long have you been doing it for?

No holding much hope for tomorrow, think I might scrape a half pound or so if I drink lots today and tomorrow.. had a nandos with garlic bread this week and a non slimming world roast with a creamcake for desert yesterday! eeep! x

Hi, this is my seventh week. The first few weeks took a bit of getting used to but can't imagine eating what I used to. Never realised how bad I was at the time. How long have you been doing it for?
this will be WI 15 for me! and i totally know what you mean, its quite shocking when u think about the amount of syns u would have normally eaten in a day!! :O

I had a good week then the weekend just a total nightmare with loads of booze. People really don't like it when you say no. I'm not expecting a loss and know I'll be fed up and next week just as bad!!!

Hey if you dont want to drink dont let other people influence you & if you still feel like you have to say yes, tell ppl you will get your own and just dont get any alcohol - glass cola or something, no one will know the difference :sign0151: The only time I have a drink is when I want to and that now is luckily 2-3times a year. I used to like a good drink but you dont need it, I am usually the driver & happy with that - I still enjoy myself and wake up feeling fresh-ish!!!!!

Well another WI day looms and I am once again my negative self!!! Think I will catch up from last week and I have not bee that great this weekend either. I am over on my syns by about 10 & last week I was over by about 20 so a gain is imminent!!!!! Not good as next week is my last WI b4 hols where I am going to eat what I want as I only have one main holiday & I dont want o worry about watching all the time although the pennies may make it that way!!!!!

Good luck everyone xxx

Well another WI day looms and I am once again my negative self!!! Think I will catch up from last week and I have not bee that great this weekend either. I am over on my syns by about 10 & last week I was over by about 20 so a gain is imminent!!!!! Not good as next week is my last WI b4 hols where I am going to eat what I want as I only have one main holiday & I dont want o worry about watching all the time although the pennies may make it that way!!!!!

Good luck everyone xxx

Ten syns is about 200 calories, which represents just under 1/16th of a pound (an ounce) of fat. It wont make the difference between you losing and not.

Hey if you dont want to drink dont let other people influence you & if you still feel like you have to say yes, tell ppl you will get your own and just dont get any alcohol - glass cola or something, no one will know the difference :sign0151: The only time I have a drink is when I want to and that now is luckily 2-3times a year. I used to like a good drink but you dont need it, I am usually the driver & happy with that - I still enjoy myself and wake up feeling fresh-ish!!!!!

I think alcohol seems to be the downfall of many on SW. Something i dont miss at all, but then i never really drank outside of social occasions anyway, and even then i would nurse a bottle of beer for an hour or more.

Good luck today everyone, I have my weigh in this morning and hoping to finally get out of this rut Ive been stuck in for ages of a pound off then a pound on..... Nice big loss for me please mrs scales-fairy x

Weighed in lost 1.5lb so got my 1st stone. Good luck everyone for today x

Ugh STS, but was lucky it wasn't a gain so have to be ok and think that it's a new week and maybe next week is the week to get my 7lbs and under the stone!

Another 2lbs off which I'm very pleased with especially as it was *week. Here's to a great week x

Ugh STS, but was lucky it wasn't a gain so have to be ok and think that it's a new week and maybe next week is the week to get my 7lbs and under the stone!
aw i STS last week so really hoping for a loss this week!! good luck for this week! :) xXx

loolahoop said:
aw i STS last week so really hoping for a loss this week!! good luck for this week! :) xXx

Good luck x

2.5 off for me today and SOTW completely took me by surprise, another lovely sticker to add to my book, well done to everyone so far x

Back