Tuesday Weighers

4.5lbs off for me and my 4 stone award x

Wow! Some amazing losses, 9lb Nadine..that's amazing!

I am new to the forum but this was my 4th weigh in and I lost 4lb - very pleased!

Oh dear, I'm bloated for some reason and so refused to go to class and register a gain after my 100% week in case it pushes me off plan - I'm known to overreact on occasion! What a wimpy coward I am. Congratulations on all the brilliant losses this week.

-1lb for me, which is pretty good considering i was only half trying this week and the half that i wasn't, i was eating baguettes and drinking lager :-/ hoping for 2 or 3 next week!

-1.5lb off for me, really pleased a total of 2 stone 2 lb :)

muddledmum said:
Oh dear, I'm bloated for some reason and so refused to go to class and register a gain after my 100% week in case it pushes me off plan - I'm known to overreact on occasion! What a wimpy coward I am. Congratulations on all the brilliant losses this week.

Arhh that happened to me a few weeks ago but I did get weighed on lost 1lb...
You should have gone coz u never know :)

3lb off tonight 9lb all together !

1/2 pound off today. Not very pleased but they were new scales and everyone had a similar experience so hopeful for next week

wow some amazing losses this week!
-1lb off for me! :( gutted tbh , been soo good this week and 1lb in 2 weeks..meh! lol oh well a loss is a loss and thats 1lb gone thats never coming back!! lol
buut on a brighter note, and to cheer me up i got my 2st award!! yay!! :) xXx

Well after thinking it may be a gain (though that may come in the following weeks!) I lost 1.5lbs and I got my Club 10 :wee:

Well done to all the losses, there have been some amazing ones. Cant say I noticed any gains but if I missed them apologies and today is a new day/wk - be good x

3 lbs off for me, and 1.5 lbs off for my group buddy. She's always really disappointed with her losses. Any tips on how to cheer her up? I think she's doing great!

Hiya every1, i have just completed my first week at Slimming World - weighed in last night and lost 4 pounds!! Whoop!! 26 to go!! My friend lost a pound and a half and was a bit disappointed so she googled "what does a pound of fat look like" and believe it or not it is the same size as a mug!! She said it made her feel better about what she had lost. Also, does she do any exercise at all? Our consultant said just 15 mins a day can mean u lose at least an extra 2 pound per month! Xx

Hiya every1, i have just completed my first week at Slimming World - weighed in last night and lost 4 pounds!! Whoop!! 26 to go!! My friend lost a pound and a half and was a bit disappointed so she googled "what does a pound of fat look like" and believe it or not it is the same size as a mug!! She said it made her feel better about what she had lost. Also, does she do any exercise at all? Our consultant said just 15 mins a day can mean u lose at least an extra 2 pound per month! Xx

I have the fat pic on my signature as a reminder!!!! You should watch this What Does 5 pounds of Fat Look Like? - YouTube It is quite interesting to watch!!!

Well done on the losses both of you :)

Back