Tuesday Weighers

Alycyn1980 said:
I have the fat pic on my signature as a reminder!!!! You should watch this What Does 5 pounds of Fat Look Like? - YouTube It is quite interesting to watch!!!

Well done on the losses both of you :)

Eeeurgh. I've lost 5.5lbs so far and felt a bit disappointed but when you see that video it brings it home!!!

Eeeurgh. I've lost 5.5lbs so far and felt a bit disappointed but when you see that video it brings it home!!!

Just watched it! AMAZING! Makes me feel great! Ive lost 1lb for past two weeks! My messurement havent changed drasticly but enough.

WORTH A WATCH EVERYONE!!! Defo if ur no too pleased with 1lb!

Well - I don't know where to start on here because I'm newbie. I joined last Tuesday, so my weigh in is next Tuesday and I'm actually loving the plan so far. I'mnot finsing it hard to stick to at all - I just want to start to incorporate more exercise now and I'll be happier! After seeing all these great losses, I'm giddy to get back to the scales because I'm DETERMINED to get back to my pre-baby weight!! One stone to lose.....!! I'm cutting out all the baddies because I know I can do this in no time, I just need to focus. Wish me luck!

Hiya every1, i have just completed my first week at Slimming World - weighed in last night and lost 4 pounds!! Whoop!! 26 to go!! My friend lost a pound and a half and was a bit disappointed so she googled "what does a pound of fat look like" and believe it or not it is the same size as a mug!! She said it made her feel better about what she had lost. Also, does she do any exercise at all? Our consultant said just 15 mins a day can mean u lose at least an extra 2 pound per month! Xx

Wow we have really similar stats - what did you do to lose 4lbs? Are you doing Extra easy??

And hii Jacqui_Blanco - good luck with your first week! :wavey:

I did mainly extra easy days with 1 or 2 green days too. I didnt think i was going 2 lose much cos i hadnt been doin the third superfree foods right for the first half of the week so was plesantly surprised when i had lost 4! I tried 2 b generally more active too n did a zumba class once - lots of fun but im so badly co-ordinated that i ended up jus jumping about most of the time rather than actually doing the moves!! Lol. But as long as ur moving thats all that matters i guess! :) xx

Not looking forward to Tuesday weigh in! Had almost 2 weeks off eating n drinking anything I wanted! This will be my first gain at SW and although I deserve it, I think it'll still knock me! :(

Stacey87 said:
Not looking forward to Tuesday weigh in! Had almost 2 weeks off eating n drinking anything I wanted! This will be my first gain at SW and although I deserve it, I think it'll still knock me! :(

Why would you let it 'knock' you?? You are the one who (as you put it) 'ate and drank anything you wanted' and if you know you will gain then just accept it and move on from it. Unfortunately you can't have it both ways, you either follow plan and lose or don't and gain. But certainly do not let it knock you.
Have you been on holiday or just decided not to follow plan? If it's the first I hope you had an amazing time! If it's the latter then I suggest you kick yourself up the butt and ask 'er, why?'. And if you aren't back to following plan then I suggest you get everyone you know to kick your ass! :D
If you have a gain, just follow the plan and you can have it off again in no time, just trust your body and the plan to do so :) xx

Any of you here done the 30 day shred? I've been doing it for a week and apparently gained 2lbs (cheated and hopped on my scales!). I'm worried about WI this week - wish I wasn't so obsessed with the numbers on the scales :(

HIya All

I'm Tracey and I've changed classes from a Thursday to a Tuesday as its not so much travelling to the Tuesday one! So a bit scared as i will be weighing in a whole 2 days early this week :eek: Good luck to one and all - we can do it :)

Any of you here done the 30 day shred? I've been doing it for a week and apparently gained 2lbs (cheated and hopped on my scales!). I'm worried about WI this week - wish I wasn't so obsessed with the numbers on the scales :(
i have reda on here numerous times that you retain more water to protect ur muscles when working out? or that ur muscles retain water or something like that??
i too am waaay too obsessed with the number on the scale, but dont let that put u off exercise! did u take ur measurements before you started? i think if you carry on wuth it, make sure u drink plenty of water u will see losses! and you will also look amazing!! :)
i have the 30DS bbut am yet to do it! i do deffo need to start some kind of body magic though! i do think theres only so far u can go with diet alone lol

so how is everyone feeling about WI tomorrow? were u all good over the weekend? :)
i am, as ever dreading tomorrow! i really have no need to be as i have been good, (ok i went over by syn yesterday!) xXx

muddledmum said:

Some people gain some people don't. I've done the shred twice the first time I didn't loose much weight but lost inches. The 2nd time I lost weight and inches. You should take measurements when doing the shred, I know it's nice to see the scale go down but I think it's nicer when you see the tape measure go down 4 inches off your waist or 2 inches of your hips etc :)

loolahoop said:
so how is everyone feeling about WI tomorrow? were u all good over the weekend? :)
i am, as ever dreading tomorrow! i really have no need to be as i have been good, (ok i went over by syn yesterday!) xXx

I'm not looking forward to weigh in either. I know I've been good but you just never know. Plus I am a stress head, I'm not happy unless I'm worrying about something lol :)

I have tried really hard this week and don't think I've eaten enough which isn't that good but was really disappointed with sts last week. So looking forward to weigh in and start of the new week. Desperately want my first half stone sticker, saddo that I am and was disappointed not to get it last week. Good luck all :)

I am so so about WI 2moro. I have been a lot better this week than I have in the past few weeks & I think that a 'catch up' is due. I was not overly bad past few weeks but prob over any about 30syns each week. For the past 3weeks I have lost 4.5lbs total so def a gain on the horizon but I will take it and move on though I am on holiday from Friday so roll on the 31st when I will next be weighed after 2moro!!!

HIya All

I'm Tracey and I've changed classes from a Thursday to a Tuesday as its not so much travelling to the Tuesday one! So a bit scared as i will be weighing in a whole 2 days early this week :eek: Good luck to one and all - we can do it :)

welcome to tuesday thread. Im sure u will be fine tomorrow hun. and we can do it :) x

well i have had a good week but dont seem to have much hope for WI last couple of weeks as the results arent showing on the scales :( all i can do is keep trying tho!!

I am hoping to lose at least 0.5lb tomorrow so I can get my 1 stone award. I have stuck to plan this week but always feel nervous the night before I weigh in.

Best of luck to all the Tuesday weighers!

Hi all Not positive about weigh in tomorrow as I've not been sticking to plan all that well Also I didn't go last week so feel like I've not been focused
I am looking forward to getting my weight and some encouragement and getting back on track
Bought some new training gear today so body magic on the cards this week
Good luck tomorrow everyone :)

carjam said:
Hi all Not positive about weigh in tomorrow as I've not been sticking to plan all that well Also I didn't go last week so feel like I've not been focused
I am looking forward to getting my weight and some encouragement and getting back on track
Bought some new training gear today so body magic on the cards this week
Good luck tomorrow everyone :)

I'm exactly the same, nit stuck to plan at all and had a week off last week so definitely expecting a gain :(
At least we know why if we get one n we just have to kick ourselves up the ass n get it sorted for next weeks WI. Good luck!

chiligal said:
I am hoping to lose at least 0.5lb tomorrow so I can get my 1 stone award. I have stuck to plan this week but always feel nervous the night before I weigh in.

Best of luck to all the Tuesday weighers!

good luck hope you make it. for some reason I always weight lighter the day after my weigh day- maybe I should change to Wednesday lol

Back