Tuesday Weighers

3lb off for me taking me to 10stone 10 and got my club 10 wahoo. Good luck to everyone :)

wow some really great losses already! :) no pressure! hahaha
im not a massive looser :( i would be ecstatic with a 2lb loss although im thinkin more like .5-1lb...will be happy with that too! will be GITTED with a STS as i been really good! and i will be devestated and wioll cry and provbably give up (til tomorrow) with a gain!

good luck hope you make it. for some reason I always weight lighter the day after my weigh day- maybe I should change to Wednesday lol

Same, all week I think the scales havent moved, I go to group and I have lost, come home and the next day they have gone down?! Its bizarre! x

2lb off this week at WI this morning! Hoorah! Well done to everyone, keep it up :D xx

STS this week but happy with that as the weekend was busy. Fingers crossed for next week x well done on the losses x

Wow, some amazing losses today - well done!

I lost 1/2lb today, a bit less than I'm used to but still in the right direction and I got my 1 stone award today.

Good luck to all those yet to weigh :)

Woo hoo 2.5lbs off for me so got my half stone and SOTW (it was a quiet week!) so am delighted

+half lb Really pleased that it wasnt more and motivated now Went for a walk/run last night to get back in the zone even before weigh day
Here having a Thai style mugshot :)

Loads of great losses and awards this week Well done everyone x

Well done everyone and good luck to those left to weigh x
Im being weighed in about 45mins and I'm not expecting anything great - since my stomach pains/constipation were diagnosed as IBS last week Im scared to eat anything that is remotely the same as what I ate on the days with bad pain which has left me eating plain pasta and hi-fi bars along with meds and fybogel I just hope I can figure out what triggers it and get back to normality x again good luck everyone else lolx

Oh dear 2lbs on this week - thanks Jillian! But thanks to your advice on here I measured myself and have lost a few inches :) Hope the scales agree next week!

Back