Tuesday Weighers

Weighed in a day early -1lb very surprised had a bad week food wise, lots of bad stuff! Think I compensated well though with my other meals and did enough excercise so it evened it out! x

Last edited:
Well done, so pleased it all worked out for you in the end. I have had a similar kind of week and I am hoping I will at least sts if I don't lose!

Best of luck to all the Tuesday weighers for tomorrow :)

Good luck everybody x didn't weigh in last week since roadworks outside work made me too late - looking forward to getting on them scales and starting a new week

Wondered if I could join you all :) Im joining SW tonight so getting my initial WI later. Have been doing SW from home for 5 weeks and lost 5.5lb so far but I need the extra push from going to group.

Good luck with WI tonight everyone!

good luck for tonight meliososo :) i dont think i could do it without group! lol definitely have admiration for those that can! :)

scales better be nice to me today!!! its my birthday so i REALLY hope i dont get my 1st gain! have been 100% all week, but i have started some exercise this week, which ive read loads of ppl say they gained after starting exercise! :?

Well done to all those who have lost and good luck to those yet to weigh.

Another 1/2lb loss for me, tbh I am thrilled as after a stressful week I thought I would gain. I am 100% back on plan as of now :)

-2.5 for me. Delighted. Good luck to all and happy birthday loolahoop :)

Pound n half on 4 me!! I havent been as active this past week but have been an angel food wise! I am due on soon (sorry if tmi) - does any1 find they gain this much around the time of the month? I thought i might sts but not gain!! Xx

Well done this week everyone!! Its a new fresh week and we can doooo this! :) -2lb for me, well happy wi that.

1.5 lb on this week Had an unexpected lovely weekend away with my dearest so nice food and lots of drinkies
Back on plan now Gonna really tuck into the super free this week Would love a 2-3 lb loss next Tuesday

Well done everyone on the great losses x

Whoo Hoo weigh in tonight went great 2lb off 1 stone award achieved tonight :-D

Back