Tuesday Weighers

-2.5 a little disappointed 0.5 off for the first stone! :(

2 off which I wasn't expecting as I'd had a bbq on the Saturday and it's my TOTM so VERY happy :)

Hi all

Is this a weigh in team or can any Tuesday weigher join in? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emms31 said:
Hi all

Is this a weigh in team or can any Tuesday weigher join in? :)

Any Tuesday weighers welcome whether at home, at group or the big shouty scales that scare me in boots! Weigh in on a Tuesday? Then you're in the right place

any tuesday weigher can join :) welcome! :)

well i lost a measley 0.5lb this week! :cry:not a very good bday prezzy lol although i suppose id be much more upset if it was a +0.5! oh well ill keep plodding on!

Thanks ladies :D

I had my second weigh in tonight and lost 5lbs had a crappy first week as it was dreaded TOTM only lost 2lbs but I'm please to say I'm half a stone lighter after a mere 2 weeks yay

emms31 said:
Thanks ladies :D

I had my second weigh in tonight and lost 5lbs had a crappy first week as it was dreaded TOTM only lost 2lbs but I'm please to say I'm half a stone lighter after a mere 2 weeks yay

Fab on both weigh ins :)

1lb off at class so just need another 2lbs to get my 2 stone award. What things do u do that helps u have a good week and weight loss, any advice/tips requested xxx

1lb off at class so just need another 2lbs to get my 2 stone award. What things do u do that helps u have a good week and weight loss, any advice/tips requested xxx
To have a good week i write down everything that passes my lips, drink 3 litres of water a day, have a detox tea at night and do gentle excercise (walking/errands) daily.. I lost 6lb doing this one week x

This is my second week and I lost 1:5lbs I was hoping for more as I only had less than 5syns a day and exercised

Sassjp, dont deprive yourself of your syns! Stay within them but splash them, theyre there to be relished :) well done on your loss, 1.5lb is fab!

Thanks l0v3child that gas made me feel better I suppose its better than putting on, I presumed if you had less syns you would loose weight quicker

I actually find that if I use less syns I have a smaller weight loss its strange as I thought it woud give a better losss.

-3 Now at Target! Wooooo!

Yes eat your syns, no less than 5. My friend pretty much always has a loss and stays around 12 syns.I have around 6-8 syns most days, though I have had days when I had all 15. When I don't have many, I don't lose much.

I lost 2.5 today that's 10 lbs in 3 weeks although is slowing down now I maybe need to do a different day but still new so get confused easily ;)

Why dont you try just 2 days of your week a red day, that way you can ease into it! I love a red day, makes a massive difference to my losses!

But well done on the 2.5!

Ok, so have fallen off the wagon but Im back on track and starting back to class on Tuesday.
Would love to have stayed the same but I think this ass will get kicked and Ill see a gain.

But this is it and im going on hols in 4 weeks and while its only down the country would love to be down at least half a stone.

Back