Tuesday Weighers

ok well not had a great week food wise, and so not looking forward to WI tomorrow! was my birthday and have had a couple of slices of birthday cake (not bad seeing as i was given 3 cakes!!) but apart frpm that, i opted for a BBQ at home (well my mums) rather than going out and although it wasntr the healthiest with lots of marinades which i have no idea what was in them! lol i did stick to meat, potatoes (no butter) and salad and stayed away from the creamy coleslaw and potato salads! we also went to pizza hut the next day and i had a chicken salad :) ok the chicken was coated in somekind of breadcrumb but i figured that couldnt be as bad as a pizza! then we all had a takeaway and i had a chicken kebab and salad and gave the pitta to hubby. and even though i think ive made the best choices possible i havent counted syns all week :O and io have no idea what HEXs ive had on what days :O AND totm (i think...stupid contraceptive implant, can never tell if its actaul totm of just that messing areound!) so i am expectig a gain, REALLY hoping for a STS but whatever it is im gonna draw a line, well already have and am back on plan today!! and upping the exercise as of today! gonna kick ma own bum into gear! x

First WI at group tomorrow and Im bricking it. Had an awful few days to start but since Saturday I've been 100%. It's amazing how much better you feel being completely on plan.

Hoping i get my 2.5stone award tomorrow..couple of weeks overdue i have to say! x

Just hoping for a loss, is all. Lol.

I did two weeks of mainly red and lost 2.5 on each week. This week have gone back to EE and only lost 0.5. Def think I'm a red girl and if I want to lose I have to stick to it and perhaps shift to EE for maintenance.

Half a ponud off today tuesday girls. Better than half on and into the 12s! :) so i should be grateful.

Hi All

This is my 1st WI after holidays and I am expecting a gain in the region of about 4lbs. I had a good time and I have tried my best to be good since I have been back but sometimes I have to say temptation got in the way :angeldevil: Think my downfall would have been bread mostly then chocolate as I have been indulging!! Motivation now as partner has been given a promotion at work and means we can hopefully get a holiday abroad booked :D So roll on WI!!!

3lb off for me at my first WI at group :D Im well chuffed with that.

Ah another weigh in over & done :-D so nervous before but all good lost 1lb and got Slimmer of the Month. So happy. Well done everyone on your week from what I've been reading your all doing amazing

After 3-4 weeks kinda on plan, went back for weigh in and down 2lb.
An even 13st now! Into the 12s next week!!

Back