Tuesday Weighers

Is very happy lost 2lbs tonight meaning i got my 2 stone award!!! felt sometimes that i was never going to get it yippeeeeee xx

-0.5lb for me! and i have to say im so pleased! after the cake, chocs and wine and meals out n takeaways of my birthday week i had prepared myself for a 2lb gain but came away 0.5 down! :) i do have to say though that even though the cake n choc n wine werent quite to plan lol i made the best choices possible when it came to takeaways and eating out! so yeh very pleased! :) x

0.5 lb off tonight, not too bad considering I have been out 3 times over the last week.

1 on 4 me but happy wi that as was on holiday 4 wk half!!! Think goin abroad nxt yr 4 change so motivation 2 get closer 2 a beach bod!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Missed group this week been really poorly, not been able to go to the gym either so frustrated probably would have got my 1 stone too *cry* :p

Everyone ready for WI tomorrow?

Im personally dreading it as I've had a few ups and downs this past week. Im doing a red day tomorrow and today to help retract the damage. Im sure I didn't go too crazy but better safe than a gain!

i always dread WI!!! lol i had a meal out sat night but still stayed within my syns (i think!) will be pleased for a whole pound at the moment lol these 1/2 lbs are gettin rather boring lol x

Totm for me so not hopeful however I did get into a pair of trousers that I couldn't even get past my hips 7 weeks ago yippee!

Ooo peacelily that's brilliant!

Thank you am delighted. People starting to notice now too which is a bit of a double edged compliment for me as my inner Tourette's kicks in when people say things like "oh you've lost lots of weight". My response in my head " why, was I a big fat thing before?". Have to turn that little voice off cos I often growl at people rather than thank them politely for the compliment. However i do wonder why it's ok to comment on weight so much! Anyway I'm prob just a bit of a sensitive weirdo as when I've discussed it with friends they think I'm bonkers. Good luck for tomorrow everyone.

God. I know ive had a pretty average week...no massive slip ups, would love 1lb! Good luck everyone, may it be a good one. X

i'm really keen to get to weigh in today but its not til 7pm sadly. i've been really on form this week and want a result to keep me motivated after a few weeks of 'why am i bothering' hovering.

Back