Tuesday Weighers

3 off!! I just don't get it. I thought I'd done well last week and lost 1/2 and this week got totm and wasn't very hopeful and lost 3. There's no rhyme or reason to it. First stone award too!

1 and a half lb off for me :) x

Half off for me yay and my half stone award Delighted as I had my 1 year olds party with a few treats but optimised fairly well everyday
Well done peacelily Maybe youre good week is catching you up x

HI all ive never posted before, ive been reading all the posts and doing s w for 6 months now every tuesday morning so i thought it was time i posted my weight loss,up to now ive lost 1stone & 12 lbs.so i am going to be 100% on plan next week to get my 2 stone award. xx

Sallyjessy said:
HI all ive never posted before, ive been reading all the posts and doing s w for 6 months now every tuesday morning so i thought it was time i posted my weight loss,up to now ive lost 1stone & 12 lbs.so i am going to be 100% on plan next week to get my 2 stone award. xx

Fantastic loss. Good luck for the coming week.

Feel a bit deflated - lost 1½ pounds last week, just got weighed and have put 1½ pounds back on! My worst gain in 16 weeks! Was 10 stone 10, now 9 stone 7 (although was 9 stone 5½ last week lol).

I guess it gets harder as I don't have much to lose - but a bit of a bummer nonetheless :( will try harder this week!!

Well done on the losses so far everyone!

Try not to worry about the gain denise as it could be something simple like you're carrying more water or something.

I wasn't overly excited about WI today and then this morning I started my totm so now Im really not looking forward to it! Im drinking lots of water and eating on plan so should be fine but really want about 1lb off.

Well done on the losses so far everyone!

Try not to worry about the gain denise as it could be something simple like you're carrying more water or something.

I wasn't overly excited about WI today and then this morning I started my totm so now Im really not looking forward to it! Im drinking lots of water and eating on plan so should be fine but really want about 1lb off.
really shouldlearn to read properly!! lol i read that as "i wasnt overly excited about WI today and then this morning i started my totm so now IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!" hahaha was sitting there for a minute thinkin why would someone be looking forward to WI when they just comeon? hahaha x

Haha they'd be a strange person if they did.

I am starting Slimming World for the first time this evening...... weigh in at 7pm and I am terrified. What should I expect on my first session?

hi everyone, I know its been a while since iv updated you all! Iv lost a total of 12lb now :) I now weigh in on a wednesday, but if you want to keep up with my weight loss i have a youtube channel where i post videos every other day or so..
it includes general chitchat, slimming world recipes, food hauls and me weigh-ins.. Please check it out.. :)

kayleigh read - YouTube

1lb off this week! Slow and steady :)

Back