Tuesday Weighers

sweetdll said:
hi all i'm new was my first weigh in this week and i have lost 3lb :D

Fantastic well done you're well on your way :)

sweetdll said:
hi all i'm new was my first weigh in this week and i have lost 3lb :D

Well done hun thats a fab loss :) heres to a great second week for you :) x

Some brilliant losses this week. Well done everyone!

1lb off for me and Im more than a little chuffed with that :)

Lost 8lb today woop woop (first week)
I hope the scales were as kind to you guys as they were to me.

+1.5lb today :( fully expected, huge fantastic but naughty weekend! 100% week this week for me!
Well done on everyones losses x

Lost 2.5 this week and got my 5 stone shiny x

Well done to everyone who lost this week. 1/2 on for me and I'm gutted. Only thing I can think of is that I haven't drunk enough. I've been off work and I don't drink as much water/juice when I'm at home. Will have to make a conscious effort to drink more this week.

Fantastic weight losses - well done everyone (also to those who STILL went to group even though they knew they had most likely sts or gained).

I lost 1lb tonight. 2lb to go to reach my first stone and a half, 6lb to go to reach my Club 10.

Well lost 2 last nite. So happy, i needed that boat & back at my club 10. Nd 2 get back on track now & back 2 the 30DS. Had bn down road so nvr managed it but still continuing from where left off @ day 7.

Well done 2 every1 on the losses & draw line under any gains & start afresh x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

1/2 on for me its star week so kind of expected a gain now 11.5 need to get a grip this week and have a big loss, so looking forward to kids going back to school i can get back into rountine.congrats on all the good losses this week.

Well done to all those that lost this week, some great losses there. I'm pretty gutted as I stayed the same even though I've been 100% this week, haven't done anything different either, I'm just going to have to do better next week.

Natalie87 said:
Yay I lost 2.5lb this week which got me my 1 and a half stone award! Also got slimmer of the week :D Move over Kate Moss!!

Yay well done hun x :)

Meliososo said:
Some brilliant losses this week. Well done everyone!

1lb off for me and Im more than a little chuffed with that :)

1lb loss is a good loss :) x

Amzeeny said:
Not lost this week :( don't know why (maybe few extra sly syns snuck in). Giving it 199% this week and fingers crossed :)

Hope its going well so far :) x

Back