Tuesday Weighers

Hi everyone,I'm new to slimming world and have my first weigh in tonight and my goodness I'm so nervous,I've stuck to plan 100% not even a sip of alcohol has passd my lips and I've just Committed the biggest sin and stepped on my scales and it looks like I haven't lost a ounce.im gutted I do have my hormones going against me so I'm not expecting massive loss,but must admit I'm feeling gutted :-(

kaffrino said:
Hi! I'm a newbie to minimins but I've been doing sw for three weeks now and my weigh ins on a Tuesday. I've lost 11lb so far.... I'm loving this site for inspiration. Good luck every one on their weigh in today x

Yay well done thats great start x keep going hun! :)

carjam said:
1lb off today Delighted with that !!

Good luck today everyone x

Well done :)

DilEmma said:
Was very nervous about my first weigh in but I've lost 4lbs!!! So happy :)

em :)

Thats a great first week loss! :) well done em x hope you have a great second week :) x

Yay 1.5lb off this week! Even with a dodgy gall bladder :) whoop! X

Well done to everyone so far :) x

Cookiecat48 said:
Hi everyone,I'm new to slimming world and have my first weigh in tonight and my goodness I'm so nervous,I've stuck to plan 100% not even a sip of alcohol has passd my lips and I've just Committed the biggest sin and stepped on my scales and it looks like I haven't lost a ounce.im gutted I do have my hormones going against me so I'm not expecting massive loss,but must admit I'm feeling gutted :-(

Hiya hun x well done for starting SW and doing well all week x sometimes we fluctuate weight throughout the day, sometimes our womens things can stunt the losses but also weighing on different scales can be the biggest problem as all scales differ x if youve filled in a diary sheet take it with you and im sure your consultant will go through it and tell you if theres anything you might have made mistake with which often happens first few weeks x whatever you do dont get disheartened as there will be a reason why there is not a loss but it takes a bit of investigating first to find out, which is why diary sheets are so helpfull first few weeks :) x let us know how you get on hun :) xx

Thank you so much I'm sitting in my meeting now waiting for my consultant to start the image therapy and I'm smiling from ear to ear 5ils off.
Oh my goodness I'm so happy xxxx ps love this site looking forward to posting again next week hopefully with the same smile on my face xxxx

A disappointing 1/2lb off. Oh well at least it's a move in the right direction...:sigh:

3lbs off :)
11lbs off in 2 weeks not bad :) another 3 next week and I'll be happy :D

1.5 off for me. Happy Wi that & heading in right direction :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hi. I'm doing sw from home and weigh in on Tuesdays so is like to join in! Bit fed up today as I stayed the same. Lost 3 lb first week and 2 lbs second week. On the bright side I didn't gain!!!

peacelily said:
Dont cry you'll have that off in no time. :) Do you know why it happened?

I had been good all week and then had a Chinese Friday and ice creams at the weekend but was hoping for half a lb loss for my stone award

sassjp said:
I had been good all week and then had a Chinese Friday and ice creams at the weekend but was hoping for half a lb loss for my stone award

It's brutal the way our bodies work especially when there's usually someone else saying they had takeaways every night with 3 bottles of wine at the weekend and they have a 3lb loss! But don't let it get you down, if you are straight back to it you'll get it off plus the other half and that shiny sticker will be yours. Good luck :)

Back