Tuesday Weighers

Lost 4lb this week, a great surprise!!
Well done everyone on great losses, were all getting there together :)
X

Cookiecat48 said:
Thank you so much I'm sitting in my meeting now waiting for my consultant to start the image therapy and I'm smiling from ear to ear 5ils off.
Oh my goodness I'm so happy xxxx ps love this site looking forward to posting again next week hopefully with the same smile on my face xxxx

Yay thats awesome hun! I was hoping it would be good for you especially as it was your first week x now it can keep you determined for your second week :) keep going as you must be doing it right :) whoop! X keep in touch :)

Congratulations to all on fabulous weight losses! :wow:

Wow some great losses in there Well done everyone I'm gonna up the super free this week Any loss gets me into the next stone bracket but I'd like to get well in there
Also gonna try some new recipes from the latest mag
Have started to introduce some exercise too to try and tighten up this baby belly

After an initial super loss three weeks in a row, I've been very disappointed with the last two weeks, 1/2 lb each time.
I am being totally honest when I say that I have been incredibly good with my diet! Have even been exercising a lot too. My new group leader last night told me that I'm not using enough syns, so I guess that might have something to do with it.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I'm feeling very frustrated!!!

Yes that's how I feel exactly! I have exercised more than ever the last couple of weeks. I've received various suggestions including not drinking enough water and not eating enough syns. Trying to put those two things right this week. Be interested to know how you get on too.

MASSIVE 4lb gain for me this week! Expected and deserved.
I'm back on track 100% and determined to reach an overall loss of 7 stone by Christmas..

Right quick question mug shots 2% are they syn free or if not wat syns . Had chicken one it was horrendous so won't be goin back dere but just wondering do i syn it dat was my lunch wit apple banana pear n plum

dizzy226 said:
Right quick question mug shots 2% are they syn free or if not wat syns . Had chicken one it was horrendous so won't be goin back dere but just wondering do i syn it dat was my lunch wit apple banana pear n plum

Think its 1syn x

Linz* said:
Bit late but lost 2lbs this week. :)

Well done thats a good loss :) x

Well done Jacobs-mummy09, you're doing really well!

Back