Tuesday Weighers

Right quick question mug shots 2% are they syn free or if not wat syns . Had chicken one it was horrendous so won't be goin back dere but just wondering do i syn it dat was my lunch wit apple banana pear n plum

I was wondering myself, i'm new to this and wanted to try the mug shots that were talked about in class

(I've tried both chicken and roast chicken.. the chicken one was horrible but roast chicken was nice!)

I looked them up in the syn directory on SW's website and it says they're free on EE :) Not all flavours are free though

WiiFitAddict said:
Well done Jacobs-mummy09, you're doing really well!

Thanks WiiFitAddict ive never been on a diet that i enjoy so much :)

jacobs-mummy09 said:
im a newbie just tryin to find my way around the site but im a tuesday girl this week was my 5th weigh n i lost 4.5lbs :)

Thats a massive loss well done hun x

Just been really good for two days after my massive blow out on Wednesday. Had a wine tasting night at work (I work in a restaurant and we have a new wine menu) and this turned into a full on night out with karaoke and a burger on the way home *blushes*! Awww well think I'm about back on track for a small loss or a sts this week I hope! Xx

kaffrino said:
Just been really good for two days after my massive blow out on Wednesday. Had a wine tasting night at work (I work in a restaurant and we have a new wine menu) and this turned into a full on night out with karaoke and a burger on the way home *blushes*! Awww well think I'm about back on track for a small loss or a sts this week I hope! Xx

Good luck and well done for getting back on track.

Going to have my first weigh in tomorrow morning. After doing slimming world a few years back and doing so well in so little time im going to jump back on the diet. I would like to lose at least half a stone by the end of october. First time around i did so well, and back last year i lost a stone in 8weeks. Fingers crossed i have the willpower to do it alone!!! x

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Weighed myself today and the scales said STS. I have been 100% but think I'm in a bit of a food rut, am under syns and haven't been exercising enough. Should have started doing something by now. I used to be a 6.30am gym bunny 5 days a week and haven't done anything for months. All or nothing girl, that's me! Anyway good luck all you TW's out there and lets hope the scales are kind. I'll need to breathe in whilst I'm on them ....;-)

I love waking up on weigh in day lol love going to group even if ive had a bad week lol but had a very good week this week so even more excited lol c good luck everyone :)

Ok I 'disappeared' last week because I had a bad week, I had ANOTHER bad week this week but at least I bothered getting on the scales, I guess its the first step to getting back on track.

+3lb

Target next week: -3lb

Good luck everyone, hope you have a better week than me!!

Lost a pound! Yeay! Was very worried after my antics last week but had been super good since Thursday and it's also my star week so I reckon that's had an impact. Here's hoping I should have a mega loss next week! X

1lb off for me Thrilled as it gets me into the next stone bracket

Peacelilly i hear you on the exercise Ive not been doing much and have loads of dvd's i could be doing
Gonna do at least 3 workouts this week
There ive said it now

i'm all cheery today -5lb and got my half stone award :) typical its a week that i wasn't well enough to stay for group but yay me!

well done to everyone else who has lost this week.

+0.5lb this week. Nothing massively naughty has gone off, but ive been lazy with measuring, over eaten abit and had a touch to much rum :rolleyes:

Meal planning and shopping this afternoon! *sigh* :eek:

Back